Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi Jhine! I'd like to give my Pinky and in return, I'd like to take your chick, stardust, and crescent moon egg. Thank you! <3

Hi Jhine! I'd like to give my Pinky and in return, I'd like to take your chick, stardust, and crescent moon egg. Thank you! <3
Hi skarmoury! Sounds great :)

I25sONk.png
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
-4800 * 5% off = -4560
Leftover credit = 540 + existing 25 credit = 565 new credit

Any messages?

Jhine do you do layaway or hold and for how long if ever? I am very interested in disco ball pastel collectible and I am trying to get funds but its a slow process :( It doesn't hurt to ask , right?

Hey J! I have a baby chick Easter egg i would like to trade in for shop credit if you are still accepting it..?

Jhine do you do layaway or hold and for how long if ever? I am very interested in disco ball pastel collectible and I am trying to get funds but its a slow process :( It doesn't hurt to ask , right?
Hey Biancasbotique! To be fair to all those who could also be saving up and interested in these collectibles, I go by a first-come, first-serve basis. However being optimistic as an fyi, no one else has expressed any interest in this egg and its been for sale for a while, so hopefully it'll remain this way for quite some time. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Post automatically merged:

Hey J! I have a baby chick Easter egg i would like to trade in for shop credit if you are still accepting it..?
Hey Sasey! Most definitely still accepting :) I'll be sure to add 255 to your credit!

Hey Biancasbotique! To be fair to all those who could also be saving up and interested in these collectibles, I go by a first-come, first-serve basis. However being optimistic as an fyi, no one else has expressed any interest in this egg and its been for sale for a while, so hopefully it'll remain this way for quite some time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey Sasey! Most definitely still accepting :) I'll be sure to add 255 to your credit!
Absolutely, no problem! I understand! Thank you for considering!!

Sending now! Let me know that you got it. Thanks J!

Hi Jhine! Could I trade in my yellow lily and put the credit towards purchasing the fossil egg? Have the tbt on hand for the rest. Thanks!

Hey Jhine! Can I trade in my ancient candle, pink tulip, and spring shamrock?

hihi justin c: could i use some of my shop credit + 4% discount to purchase your baby chick egg? i believe the total should come to 288 tbt, leaving me with 222 tbt shop credit!

Back