• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

alright!
i just sent the opalescent crystal over to you c:
thank you for date trading with me ✨

alright!
i just sent the opalescent crystal over to you c:
thank you for date trading with me ✨
Sorry for the delay! It’s been sent :) enjoy!!
Post automatically merged:

Could I trade a baby chick easter egg for shop credit? If so, I'd like to pay 60 TBT (from shop credit if possible!) to date trade my pink heart balloon with... the same one I date traded to you! 💀 I messed up my date-math. It happens, lol!
Certainly can :) any message on the pink heart balloon?

hello again c:
i’m interested in your ghostly kitty plush!
i’ll trade in a pink bunny balloon and use credit to pay for it 🎉

Hello Jhine,
Apologies if I missed this in your OG post (I was looking and I couldn't find any information retaining it...)- and if this is an out of line question but
Do you by any chance do payment plans..? Or holds?

Hello Jhine,
Apologies if I missed this in your OG post (I was looking and I couldn't find any information retaining it...)- and if this is an out of line question but
Do you by any chance do payment plans..? Or holds?
Hey MrBox! No worries at all, thanks for asking! I normally don't, just because it might be unfair to someone else who could come along wanting the same thing and ready for it. That's partly why I offer trade-ins and discounts to help out as well. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey MrBox! No worries at all, thanks for asking! I normally don't, just because it might be unfair to someone else who could come along wanting the same thing and ready for it. That's partly why I offer trade-ins and discounts to help out as well. Very sorry for the inconvenience!
Aw that's no problem at all! Phew.. I hope I can make it in time then!

Back