Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

How much are you going to accept for each Space Camp collectible?
I usually look to sell new collectibles at the average they're posting elsewhere, e.g. the collectible tier list thread. It doesn't look like much has posted yet, so unfortunately it's too early to say! I'll be sure to advertise the new collectibles in the thread title once they're ready for sale :)

I usually look to sell new collectibles at the average they're posting elsewhere, e.g. the collectible tier list thread. It doesn't look like much has posted yet, so unfortunately it's too early to say! I'll be sure to advertise the new collectibles in the thread title once they're ready for sale :)
When I first sold these collectibles, I went at a rate of 100 TBT per Mission Token. If that’s too high, I’ll probably wait until they become more valuable.

How much are you thinking for the Yellow Rocket Pop?
If I do manage to get this from a friend before accepting trade-ins, I'll probably sell it for 300 like the blue one unless sales say otherwise.
Post automatically merged:

How much are you thinking for the pink and purple crescent moons? I can part with mine once they're accepted for trade-ins. ^^
I'm still waiting on seeing if I can get any of these myself with more mission tokens that will be distributed after Lunar Logic, but maybe 1000 unless sales say otherwise.

🆕 NEW COLLECTIBLES 🆕

Planet Glow Wand
Andromeda Potion
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
Green Alien Plush
Asteroid Plush
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
S.S. Dolphin
Blue Rocket Pop

Planet Glow Wand, Andromeda Potion, International Space Cetacean Star Fragment,
Space Whale Plush, Green Alien Plush, Asteroid Plush, Pink Crescent Moon, Orange Crescent Moon,
Rosewater Potion, Blue Rosewater Potion, Yellow Crescent Moon, Green Crescent Moon, S.S. Dolphin, Blue Rocket Pop​

Back