Shop ๐Ÿฆ… Collectible Shop & Services ๐Ÿฆ…

๐Ÿ†• NEW COLLECTIBLE ๐Ÿ†•

Moon Bunny

Moon Bunny​

Hey, Jhine! I have a famous mushroom and an April birthstone to trade in. Also, could I get the Crescent Moon Egg and Blue Junimo Egg with my shop credit? Let me know what TBT I need to pay after the shop credit. Thanks!

Hey, Jhine! I have a famous mushroom and an April birthstone to trade in. Also, could I get the Crescent Moon Egg and Blue Junimo Egg with my shop credit? Let me know what TBT I need to pay after the shop credit. Thanks!
Hey there! This sounds great to me :) leftover TBT still owed would be 94 TBT!

Last edited:
๐Ÿ†• NEW COLLECTIBLES ๐Ÿ†•

Shooting Star PlushWhite Crescent Moon
Mom's Plush
Chao Easter Egg
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon

Shooting Star Plush, White Crescent Moon, Mom's Plush, Chao Easter Egg,
Famous Mushroom, April Birthstone, Purple Crescent Moon, Blue Crescent Moon​

Hi Jhine! I have a Hot Cocoa I'd like to trade in for store credit. I'd also like to date trade Green Crescent Moons with you using said credit. I'll send them both over once you've given the okay. :D

(I have also reacted to the original post for the reaction discount, but from my understanding, date-trading discounts are separate. Still, I'd like to be added to the list!)

Hi Jhine! I have a Hot Cocoa I'd like to trade in for store credit. I'd also like to date trade Green Crescent Moons with you using said credit. I'll send them both over once you've given the okay. :D

(I have also reacted to the original post for the reaction discount, but from my understanding, date-trading discounts are separate. Still, I'd like to be added to the list!)
Hey Aerith! I've added you to the list :) feel free to send over the collectibles whenever ready! You'll have 35 leftover credit after the date-trade. Thanks so much!

Awesome, sending them over now. If you can think of a space or camp themed message, great, if not, no message will be fine too!

Would like your blue rocket popsicle please! (300 TBT)
2% discount (First message, Positive feedback) = 294 TBT

Use my shop credit (242 TBT) plus trade in my white violet (64 tbt)
Leaving me with 12 TBT in credit

Would like your blue rocket popsicle please! (300 TBT)
2% discount (First message, Positive feedback) = 294 TBT

Use my shop credit (242 TBT) plus trade in my white violet (64 tbt)
Leaving me with 12 TBT in credit
You got it! Math looks good :) feel free to send over everything whenever ready and I'll send over the blue rocket popsicle as soon as they're tradable in a few days!

Back