Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Sounds great! Take your time :D

Lobo's message:

"If it's not one thing, it's another." He contemplated, huskily. Watching the grey skies flash without warning. Thunder rumbled overhead, and the rainfall hit the cobble pavement, and the bus stop roof with rhythm. The rain got harsher with every lighting strike; making Lobo's fur wet and darkened in colour. He breathed in the damp air; enjoying it's tranquillity.

I didn't want to make it long but here it be. XD Sendint tbt over~

Lobo's message:

"If it's not one thing, it's another." He contemplated, huskily. Watching the grey skies flash without warning. Thunder rumbled overhead, and the rainfall hit the cobble pavement, and the bus stop roof with rhythm. The rain got harsher with every lighting strike; making Lobo's fur wet and darkened in colour. He breathed in the damp air; enjoying it's tranquillity.

I didn't want to make it long but here it be. XD Sendint tbt over~
Love the message! Lobo has been sent :) thanks so much, enjoy!

Hey! Can I get your Chao Egg? Also, are you accepting trade-ins for the Festival Lantern?

Hello! Any message for the Chao Egg :) this will bring your shop credit to 5541! And I may be receiving the remaining Lunar collectibles via trade so unfortunately not at this time. Sorry about that!
Any message or no message is perfectly fine for the egg, thank you! And no worries about the Lantern, I was looking for it on the first page and I was wondering if I was blind or not ahaha. Thanks again!

Back