Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Anytime! Enjoy :D

I totally had one in my cart ready to check out after a certain date during the event but forgot to checkout before the shop closed. Oops… It really made my day though when I stopped by here and saw you had picked one up with the date I needed. You’re the best. Have a great day!

I totally had one in my cart ready to check out after a certain date during the event but forgot to checkout before the shop closed. Oops… It really made my day though when I stopped by here and saw you had picked one up with the date I needed. You’re the best. Have a great day!
Ahh I’ve had that happen before! Shops closing can come up on ya so quick 🤦‍♂️ but always happy to help! Thanks, you too!

hi, I’m not sure how this works and I only have 50 bells lol but could I save up to buy a gingerbread man?

hi, I’m not sure how this works and I only have 50 bells lol but could I save up to buy a gingerbread man?
Hello! The more posts around the forum you make, the more bells (TBT) you get :) looks like you’re doing great so far, getting a lot in a little amount of time! Let me know if you need help with anything or have questions about the forum, happy to help! :D The gingerbread man will definitely be here when ready!

Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

@.: Meri :. has donated the tbt to me (thank you sooo much!!!) so should I send you 150 now @Jhine7 ?
That was very nice! Whenever ready, feel free to send over just 100 TBT so you still have some going forward! :) I’ll then send over the gingerbread man right away!

Also going to give @.: Meri :. another 1% permanent discount for the kind gesture!

That was very nice! Whenever ready, feel free to send over just 100 TBT so you still have some going forward! :) I’ll then send over the gingerbread man right away!

Also going to give @.: Meri :. another 1% permanent discount for the kind gesture!
Thank you so much!!! You’re both so generous!

Hey Jhine, is the actually nevermind frag still on sale for 625tbt? If so could I please grab it? Thanks 😊

Back