Shop 🍄 Collectible Shop & Services 🍄

Hi again, Jhine! Could I trade in my Glimmer Shroom for shop credit? I would also like to use my updated shop credit to buy your Purple Feather.

I also have a question: Since there's a new 5% discount that stacks with existing discounts, does that mean I could get 11% off the feather? Just making sure I'm reading the OP right!

Hi again, Jhine! Could I trade in my Glimmer Shroom for shop credit? I would also like to use my updated shop credit to buy your Purple Feather.

I also have a question: Since there's a new 5% discount that stacks with existing discounts, does that mean I could get 11% off the feather? Just making sure I'm reading the OP right!
Hello again ZeldaCrossing! 11% off would be correct :) so after trading in the Glimmer Shroom and taking the Purple Feather, your updated credit will be 463! Any message?

Hi Xara!! Sounds great :) updated credit will be 1954!
thank you!! I'll send everything your way in a moment!

I'd also like to buy your rose crystal with pure tbt (1k with the 50% off discount I believe?), and your pearlescent crystal with my shop credit, discounts, rewards and pure tbt! please lmk how much tbt I'll owe you, tysm!!

thank you!! I'll send everything your way in a moment!

I'd also like to buy your rose crystal with pure tbt (1k with the 50% off discount I believe?), and your pearlescent crystal with my shop credit, discounts, rewards and pure tbt! please lmk how much tbt I'll owe you, tysm!!
Thanks so much!!

1K for the Rose Crystal would be correct! When factoring in the 11% discount, 20 in rewards, and 1954 in credit, total for the pearlescent Crystal would be 696!

So 1696 for both crystals :) any messages?

Thanks so much!!

1K for the Rose Crystal would be correct! When factoring in the 11% discount, 20 in rewards, and 1954 in credit, total for the pearlescent Crystal would be 696!

So 1696 for both crystals :) any messages?
I'll send over the tbt now! any/no messages are fine, tysm Justin!! : D

Hi Jhine! :D I was wondering what the date and time of your death angel lamp is and if you do date trades? I’m looking for one between 10/5/24 4:31 AM EST and 10/4/24 4:12 PM EST.

Back