• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"COLLECTIBLES" - A blessing or a curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm saying they need to be GONE.

No more.

If a child can't handle a privilege it's taken away.

and with everyone acting flipping five over these stupid things, I think they should.

No, I'm saying they need to be GONE.

No more.

If a child can't handle a privilege it's taken away.

and with everyone acting flipping five over these stupid things, I think they should.
Nah they're fine, its what tbt is all about. If collectables went and bells went, I think everyone would leave

Nah they're fine, its what tbt is all about. If collectables went and bells went, I think everyone would leave

Maybe, I think a lot would stick around. But I have seen the Mods say they are all for them going away.

I'm just about done, I'm probably gonna sell off all but like 10 of my collectibles. I'm sick of dealing with this crap.

Maybe, I think a lot would stick around. But I have seen the Mods say they are all for them going away.

I'm just about done, I'm probably gonna sell off all but like 10 of my collectibles. I'm sick of dealing with this crap.

Okay :) you dump all yours on me if you like hehe

If it's to the point that people are gonna be rude to the staff over some BS pixel, people are gonna whine and complain, be hypocritical and childish, I want nothing to do with them.

It's needless drama. NEEDLESS.

That is extremely disrespectful to the staff.

Um okay, I didn't mean it to be "disrespectful" I'm sorry my one jokeful post is the one thing that upsets you the most out of this thread being run by 12 year olds. The staff here do so much for us and here we are complaining about these pixel ice cream collectibles, if it makes OP happy (or you) - I'll give her all my damn collectibles, so she can stop this madness of "this isn't fair, why didn't you release them when I was online so I could buy all of them and sell them for 10000000tbt bells." It's her loss, just the same as everyone else AND if you weren't online to obtain the collectibles - SOL. I don't understand why when she posts, everyone makes a big deal about it. But if it's some random noob with 3 posts that asks, no one gives a rats ass.

I agree with Callaway, these collectibles don't need to be here.

Last edited:
I didn't mean my posts here to sound rude at all (sorry if they came off as rude or offended anyone), in my previous post I simply meant there's little that can be done about how things are. I do dislike that some people buy to quickly sell on, but there is alot of generosity with giveaways as well. As I said before these threads seem to always go around in circles and you really can't please everybody and trying to would be a nightmare. I think tbh it's best left as it is right now, random restocks and some rare and common collectables.

Lol I got complained at slightly for buying 3 of each collectible. :lemon: And you know what? Once I found out there's going to be 500 of each collectible I honestly don't think it's a big deal to own a ton of them, even then 3 isn't a ton. What, I own 3 ice creams out of what, 500??? Someone else owns 10? That's a pretty small fraction. Jeez.

How many active members are there really? If you want one just buy one. People are willing to sell them at this point, so it shouldn't be too hard to get one. Plus, nice people are even giving them away.

Last edited:
She meant it as an insult, as in, Mods never do anything for us on the forums. That is rude. I don't care if it was sarcastic or not.

No, pretty sure she meant 'rest in peace mods, someone's always gonna be mad at them because they can't satisfy everyone'

jesus you're not very bright are you?

Lol I got complained at slightly for buying 3 of each collectible. :lemon: And you know what? Once I found out there's going to be 500 of each collectible I honestly don't think it's a big deal to own a ton of them, even then 3 isn't a ton. What, I own 3 ice creams out of what, 500??? Someone else owns 10? That's a pretty small fraction. Jeez.

How many active members are there really? If you want one just buy one. People are willing to sell them at this point, so it shouldn't be too hard to get one. Plus, nice people are even giving them away.

I am guessing this post is pointing at me.

Last edited:
notice the only ones that are saying "this is bull, stop whining about it" are the ones that have over 1k bells and 10 of the same collectibles?

Your post sure did sound rude. Staff do a lot for us. Are they perfect? No. That's no reason to hate on them, though.

Wow, do I seriously have to write out ***>>>>SARCASM ALERT<<<<*** each time I plan on writing it out? And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has written something sarcastic. Sorry not sorry

& you typed out the same damn thing is me, like what if ~

Guys, leave WonderK alone, seriously he has every right to his opinion like you and I. Being rude to him because he voiced himself doesn't give you the right to attack him.

Seriously shocked no one attacked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back