• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"COLLECTIBLES" - A blessing or a curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

That is so true!

Last edited:
I just asked someone to grab one of each one I missed since I knew I was going to be at work for 12-19 hours.

I just asked someone to grab one of each one I missed since I knew I was going to be at work for 12-19 hours.

but as a mod, i'm sure you knew what day it was going to be no?
as members, we have no idea when the bell direct is going to be, that's why people are complaining that 1 hour notice is not enough time for people in different time zones.

for me it was fine but for others, i can see where they're coming from.

You can already see, it's unfortunate but it's been back to pure greed, members grabbing what they can in order to make a profit.
I was fast asleep due to my time zone, but a kind member has passed me several so I can host a GIVAWAY once all the furore has died down and any releasing has come to an end.

You can already see, it's unfortunate but it's been back to pure greed, members grabbing what they can in order to make a profit.
I was fast asleep due to my time zone, but a kind member has passed me several so I can host a GIVAWAY once all the furore has died down and any releasing has come to an end.

Did you get any letters?
The beach ones are cute, but I've been hoping for the letters for too long now lol

I was able to grab one of each ice cream (ice lolly), that's all I wanted. I dislike that people grab lots then sell them for a huge profit preventing those who genuinely want them getting them at a fair price but what can you do, i don't think that's ever going to change.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank everyone on the staff for the amazing event!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was able to grab one of each ice cream (ice lolly), that's all I wanted. I dislike that people grab lots then sell them for a huge profit preventing those who genuinely want them getting them at a fair price but what can you do, i don't think that's ever going to change.
Thats How the economy is right now, so...

Did you get any letters?
The beach ones are cute, but I've been hoping for the letters for too long now lol

I'd love the letters as well, hopefully be able to get them one day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to thank everyone on the staff for the amazing event!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats How the economy is right now, so...

I know, I was just responding to BiggKitty's post. Should have quoted, will edit to do that now.

That is so true!

That is from Karla. Karla is making fun of people.

but as a mod, i'm sure you knew what day it was going to be no?
as members, we have no idea when the bell direct is going to be, that's why people are complaining that 1 hour notice is not enough time for people in different time zones.

for me it was fine but for others, i can see where they're coming from.

Well, it was the first time they did a countdown, so this will probably be taken into consideration for next time.

Well congratulations for you, but please stop the "holier than thou look at me doing a giveaway" attitude. You don't have to announce it.

rip mods. You can never make anyone happy.

The unappreciated :(

That is extremely disrespectful to the staff.

Knowing her I can say that is 100% sarcasm.

and tbh it's tru.

Makes unlimited stock of all collectibles: People will complain that their collectibles are no longer unquie.

Stop's collectibles all together: They're giving in to the hoarders/giving up/idfk

Caps the amount of collectibles: Is un-fair to people who want to sell them

They can never make everyone happy. I think people need to just roll with it. All in all it's just a 1in by 1in badge.

Knowing her I can say that is 100% sarcasm.

and tbh it's tru.

Makes unlimited stock of all collectibles: People will complain that their collectibles are no longer unquie.

Stop's collectibles all together: They're giving in to the hoarders/giving up/idfk

Caps the amount of collectibles: Is un-fair to people who want to sell them

They can never make everyone happy. I think people need to just roll with it. All in all it's just a 1in by 1in badge.

Like I've said, there are two sides. People who want collectables to be available to everyone and those who want to preserve the uniqueness. There's no right or wrong side. You can't make everyone happy.

Doesn't matter if it was sarcastic or not. It's still rude.

Last edited:
A curse. God knows how many computer mice ive smashed in anger against the wall finding there sold out quickly and losing an auction

Like I've said, there are two sides. People who want collectables to be available to everyone and those who want to preserve the uniqueness. There's no right or wrong side. You can't make everyone happy.

Doesn't matter if it was sarcastic or not. It's still rude.

Don't get your panties in a twist over the truth. Ever heard the saying 'the truth hurts'?

The amount of rudeness I'm seeing, holy ****. pardon my cussing but I just-- Are you serious? You know what, if I'm seen as greedy for buying up more than I meant and giving away a lot of them and selling some for profit then shame on me. But you look me in the face and tell me if you had gotten a chance to get the collectibles you wouldn't have gathered up more than two. You would have!

If this is how collectibles are gonna be, what they are becoming-- Jealousy and spite over someones better luck-- what are we all five year olds? For gods sake, grow up. I didn't get the collectible I wanted the most do you see me crying about it? No.

If this is how people are gonna be I hope the mods and admins shut this whole collectible business off, because honestly it's causing more harm to this community than good. If people are gonna whine and moan about other people getting collectibles while they were asleep/at school/AFK, that's no one's problem but your own. OMG you don't wanna spend like 300 more bells on a collectible. Guess what, tough. That's how it works and crying does nothing to change it.

This is CHILDISH. I'd expect this from my 6 year old. If people are gonna cry and moan over two freeking little ice cream pixels, and let these cool little add ons ruin this community, I for one vote they be taken away. Because they seem to be causing more of a problem than they are anything else.

Childish, the whole lot of ya. I swear to god.

The amount of rudeness I'm seeing, holy ****. pardon my cussing but I just-- Are you serious? You know what, if I'm seen as greedy for buying up more than I meant and giving away a lot of them and selling some for profit then shame on me. But you look me in the face and tell me if you had gotten a chance to get the collectibles you wouldn't have gathered up more than two. You would have!

If this is how collectibles are gonna be, what they are becoming-- Jealousy and spite over someones better luck-- what are we all five year olds? For gods sake, grow up. I didn't get the collectible I wanted the most do you see me crying about it? No.

If this is how people are gonna be I hope the mods and admins shut this whole collectible business off, because honestly it's causing more harm to this community than good. If people are gonna whine and moan about other people getting collectibles while they were asleep/at school/AFK, that's no one's problem but your own. OMG you don't wanna spend like 300 more bells on a collectible. Guess what, tough. That's how it works and crying does nothing to change it.

This is CHILDISH. I'd expect this from my 6 year old. If people are gonna cry and moan over two freeking little ice cream pixels, and let these cool little add ons ruin this community, I for one vote they be taken away. Because they seem to be causing more of a problem than they are anything else.

Childish, the whole lot of ya. I swear to god.
I agree. It creates some stress between members. I think the quantities should be raised. Those pears and cakes are always stocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't get your panties in a twist over the truth. Ever heard the saying 'the truth hurts'?

Woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back