• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

"COLLECTIBLES" - A blessing or a curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a notification an hour in advance

It should be up for 24 hours to let all timezones see it really....

This is the first time i've seen a countdown for a bell direct as well. Usually dont they just post the bell direct and restock whenever with no notice? They also stated that they'll be restocking the beach party collectibles all throughout the week. The beach collectibles are also being sold like crazy in the TBT marketplace for not that much higher than they were sold for in the shop. It's not like its totally unobtainable...

They're not being restocked during the week now I don't think cos they did an extra restock of 150 more earlier...

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.
I agree ^.^ even if there was a notification. I was busy so I arrived late when I got here everything was sold out, and the people with the full side bars filled with the new collectibles are just going to sell them for a high price later >.< I know its all about buying them cheap in the shop and selling them high is what most people do... but I just wanted one of each to love and it looks like that might not happen.. so its just as you said greed is not nice :c

Last edited:
The original post said they were going to restock another 350 throughout the week, they've only restocked an extra 150. There's still 200 left they need to restock. (of each collectible)

in total it'll be 500 of each of the beach collectible that will be sold this week.

Last edited:
You guys could always just buy the collectables off of someone. It'll only be an extra 20~50 TBTB. That's not much.

They had a notification an hour in advance

But an hour is nothing, really! It takes me that long to feed and help clothe my aunt and make sure she's all right before I can even begin to take care of my house and husband and pets.

I think a day is much more reasonable and realistic. I know I haven't yet obtained any collectibles but have wanted to but now I don't know.

Goodness...they shouldn't be so hard to get, especially since people want them so badly and then they don't even get a chance. :(

How would you know if they were restocking? :eek: sorry to ask, fairly new so I've never known when they do stuff :eek:

but yea, I wanted one as well~ it happened while I was sleeping xD hopefully I'm awake the next time.

Expect the next Beach Party restock sometime in the early morning PDT time. :)

It breaks my heart to now have such lovely collectibles from a very lovely person but for such a sad reason. She gave them to me and now she's leaving. *cries* I will love and cherish each and every collectible and think of her all the time. I know we'll stay in touch all the time but it's still sad that she felt she had to leave.

For all those who want the new restocks, I'm glad to see that maybe they still have a chance at them. I just hope that more people won't be saddened or hurt over the process as it is now.

A blessing, but a curse when I obsess over them.

Had to be napping when the beach party collectibles come out, go figure. /cry

It breaks my heart to now have such lovely collectibles from a very lovely person but for such a sad reason. She gave them to me and now she's leaving. *cries* I will love and cherish each and every collectible and think of her all the time. I know we'll stay in touch all the time but it's still sad that she felt she had to leave.

Oh no, that's sad. Maybe she'll change her mind and come back after a while. There's been a few times when I was frustrated and had to step back for a while. But then I'll have a good experience with someone here, a generous person, or a friendly conversation--and it restores my faith that most people here are fun and kind. Anyway, best wishes to your friend. <3

This is the first time i've seen a countdown for a bell direct as well. Usually dont they just post the bell direct and restock whenever with no notice? They also stated that they'll be restocking the beach party collectibles all throughout the week. The beach collectibles are also being sold like crazy in the TBT marketplace for not that much higher than they were sold for in the shop. It's not like its totally unobtainable...

The countdown is a first, yes.

But an hour is nothing, really! It takes me that long to feed and help clothe my aunt and make sure she's all right before I can even begin to take care of my house and husband and pets.

It's the first time there's been a countdown. Let's be happy for that :D

Goodness...they shouldn't be so hard to get, especially since people want them so badly and then they don't even get a chance. :(

Much ado about nothing.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Last edited:

Lol this was from someone else, but you edited your post and I'm gonna respond anyways.

There was literally an entire article written by Justin, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back