• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Collectibles list

Jacob

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Lawai'i
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment

For personal use.

Here is a list of all the tradable collectibles (not prizes like trophies or anything, they're next) I need to complete my collection (every tradable collectible on TBT).

Pinwheel
Sweet Feather
Boss Feather
Black Feather
Purple Feather
Glam Feather
Green Balloon
Blue Balloon
Pinky
Invader
Goomba

Pokeball
Love Ball
Moon Ball

Galaxy Egg
Togepi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Dark Egg
Zen Egg
Frost Egg
Aurora egg
Classic Easter egg
Kirby Egg
Chao Egg
Waluigi Egg
Pikachu Egg
Candy Egg
Sakura Egg
Eevee egg
Poptart Egg
Easter egg
Leaf Ticket Egg
Pikmin Egg
Ditto Egg
Nightmare Egg
Dreamy Egg

Party Popper
Toy Hammer
Kaleidoclover

All Birthstones
Chocolate Cake
Peach
Apple
Cake

Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle

Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
All Hybrid Flowers (except Pink Rose)

Pavé
Lobo
Mint
Leif
Isabelle
Ruby
Coco
Lucky
Jack
Jingle

Lump of Coal
Jingle Doll
Kap'n Doll
Timmy Doll

*Somewhere along the line, when I almost had every single collectible out there- I sold them all. I can't say I really regret it tho. It got a little boring having no TBT and no collectibles to seek out. So I decided to restart! I'm gonna leave the end of my last list here to look back on

View attachment 170435
black-feather.png
View attachment 179511
pink-heart-glow-wand.png
View attachment 179512
characterMint.png

A big thank you to EVERYONE who has generously gifted or sold me any collectible on my list.

A specific thank you to Zane, Device, Blizzard, Skyfall, ZigZag991, Jake., and Shiida who all gifted me some of the most expensive and hard to find collectibles I needed!
Love you guys

oh wow, you almost have everything. the eggs will be easy for you to get. the weird doll is the only one that seems super hard to find

p e p p e r;bt12481 said:
oh wow, you almost have everything. the eggs will be easy for you to get. the weird doll is the only one that seems super hard to find
Yea, I'm gonna keep the eggs for last. I just sold 5 of them that I am sure I can easily get back. Just hoping that im playing the inflation market right and they will get cheaper.

It seems like the hardest for me to find is popper. I've PMed over 10 people w fairly good offers so that's my priority currently hence the 2 stars

@Heyden There you go ! That was really fun to update, thank you for that.

Now taking collectible donations! :] Help poor me shrink this list.

Back