Confetti Collecting

My balloon earnings..png

YASSSS, ANOTHER HOT BALLOON! THIS TIME A HEART!!!

I also got a Cool Balloon and unfortunately, a Sweet Heart Balloon...
I'm kind of afraid of selling it, as I don't think I could reroll for another gradient balloon.
And if we can, knowing this is the last time we could, then getting a Sweet better be impossible to get.

Apparenty the RNG thinks I'm really rad...because I got a third Rad Balloon. 🙃

That said, I also got a Final Boss Balloon and that was one of my main targets. So that's good!

Only things I haven't gotten that I wanted are Glam and Rainbow.

I have enough confetti for two last rolls, so I hope that I get something good from them.

Thank god for the rerolls because my luck is ABYSMAL. Like maybe I should be watching for lightning strikes? I am currently at 4/8 sweet balloon rolls. I was so excited for this reveal since I keep just getting sweet balloons and this time I thought three balloons would be good odds, but no….two must be rerolled. Did I step on the grave of the ancient Sweet Bunny Witch????

wait, didn't you just make a thread about hunting down hot balloons?
Well yes, but I honestly can't take the chance on my next gradient balloon being a balloon color I don't want.

I guess I'll buy a regular mystery gradient balloon token, which I just did.

I have a question. Should I use sellback on my sweet balloon for a re-roll, or should I keep it in stock in my shop? On one hand, they’re not going to sell very well, and I want to have more TBT Bells. But on the other, I’m looking into the long-term, and there may be someone who wants a sweet balloon with an August timestamp. Keeping the balloon will make it easier for future members to get an August sweet balloon, but sellback may give me another chance for a better balloon.

What should I do?

I have a question. Should I use sellback on my sweet balloon for a re-roll, or should I keep it in stock in my shop? On one hand, they’re not going to sell very well, and I want to have more TBT Bells. But on the other, I’m looking into the long-term, and there may be someone who wants a sweet balloon with an August timestamp. Keeping the balloon will make it easier for future members to get an August sweet balloon, but sellback may give me another chance for a better balloon.

What should I do?
Thinking shop wise maybe you should keep it? I feel like not that many people will keep their RNG sweet balloons so as you said people might be looking for them in the future.
I’m sure there’ll be plenty of options to get more TBT, so I’d say keep it!
Also I do wonder if the actual event is over or if the goals are still updated, if so, then you’ll get some TBT from here too!

Thinking shop wise maybe you should keep it? I feel like not that many people will keep their RNG sweet balloons so as you said people might be looking for them in the future.
I’m sure there’ll be plenty of options to get more TBT, so I’d say keep it!
Also I do wonder if the actual event is over or if the goals are still updated, if so, then you’ll get some TBT from here too!
Ok. I’ll make sure my Sweet Balloon has his tail tied to my account, and I’m not going to mutilate on that poor thing by cutting his tail in favor of more confetti and a re-roll.

I ended up with 2 Cool Bunnies, 2 Final Boss Bunnies, 1 Rad Bunny and 1 Hot Bunny.

Traded my extra Cool for a Fresh. Just need a Glam now and a newer dated Sweet (I’ve given up on hoping for a Rainbow haha).

ended up with:
- 1 cool
- 1 final boss
- 1 rad
- 1 hot
- 2 fresh

I rolled a sweet once but sold it back and got a fresh I think. Kinda neat i've gotten a variety of colors for the most part, though this just kinda shows that glam does not like me at all 🫣 thankfully got one from a trade thanks to Doo :]

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Back