Confetti Collecting

yeah, I'm down. any message preference?

(message on rad for me, please. whatever you can think up is fine. cool, I'll likely end up swapping to slightly older for a date buffer, but if you're down to message it too, feel free)
Sure, if you can think of any. No stress if you can't. Sent them over, thank you!

sent both over. enjoy!
thefifthpuzzle.png

is... is this another puzzle LMAO

thanks for the trade! :D

confirmed i am allergic to the glam bunny balloon LOL. literally the only bunny balloon I haven't rolled (asides from rainbow) 😆

still grateful for the cool and fb bunny balloons! c:

confirmed i am allergic to the glam bunny balloon LOL. literally the only bunny balloon I haven't rolled (asides from rainbow) 😆

still grateful for the cool and fb bunny balloons! c:
I have a million glam bunny balloons if you want to trade literally anything for one 😂

If anyone wants a final boss heart and has a cool heart to trade I would be down for that… of course I’ve never actually done a trade and someone might need to explain how I can do that first 😅

If anyone wants a final boss heart and has a cool heart to trade I would be down for that… of course I’ve never actually done a trade and someone might need to explain how I can do that first 😅
You just have to go to your inventory and click the button that says gift, then fill out who you want to send it to and a message if they want one.

Anyway I have a Cool Heart that I don’t need and I’d be down to trade it. I don’t need a message. Do you want one on the Cool Heart?

Aaaa one of my regular balloons transformed into a Cool one! 🥹 though I also got a regular Fresh Balloon I'm not quite as hyped about and a second Hot Heart Balloon asksjflkfg
If anyone has a Final Boss Heart they wanna trade for either one of my Hot Heart Balloons just lmk 🙏 would also be happy to swap my regular Fresh for a regular Final Boss/Glam/Hot balloon!!

You just have to go to your inventory and click the button that says gift, then fill out who you want to send it to and a message if they want one.

Anyway I have a Cool Heart that I don’t need and I’d be down to trade it. I don’t need a message. Do you want one on the Cool Heart?
That would be awesome!

Back