Confetti Collecting

Ooo a cool heart balloon today!! That’s the other main one I wanted!!
I also have a hot heart balloon from last time though that I’m not that fussed about if anyone would be interested in trading it for any other gradient heart balloon?

Ooo a cool heart balloon today!! That’s the other main one I wanted!!
I also have a hot heart balloon from last time though that I’m not that fussed about if anyone would be interested in trading it for any other gradient heart balloon?
ooh I've got a Fresh Heart I could trade for it if that's a color you're after!

Ultimate goals for this particular event

IMG_6690.jpeg

Confetti Rewards 08/20 New
Hello again friends! Our second Confetti Goals reward update is here. You've kept up the great work so far collecting Confetti for this year's 20th birthday celebrations and another round of rewards are now ready!

Here's a look at the current state of our Confetti Goals:

Goal
chrissy.png

Chrissy
gayle.png

Gayle
pietro.png

Pietro
1500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
3000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
4500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
6000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
7500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
9000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket
10500🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
14400💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
16200💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
18000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock

We have now unlocked a total of 4 Tickets, 3 Throwback Tickets, and 2 Balloon Shop Unlocks for this reward update! You can claim your tickets here and your throwback tickets here. These links will work for a limited time period of about 4 days, so be sure to claim ASAP!

As for the matter of balloon unlocks in the Shop, let's get a drum roll going please...

Please welcome this new bunny Balloon to the Shop...

745.jpg
Glam Bunny Balloon!
745.jpg

and this new Heart Balloon to the Shop...

752.jpg
Glam Heart Balloon!
752.jpg

Let's keep collecting that confetti everyone!

Why is the glam balloons looking pretty nice now XD
I liked them at the start, then lost interest, and now I dunno out of the bunny or heart which one looks better?

Back