Confetti Collecting

Darn, I’m only 1 confetti off from reaching the max for this round.

Also, I feel like I’m the only one buying Pietro’s balloons.

Back for more confetti!

I’m alternating between Pietro and Chrissy, so I’ll be donating 300 confetti to him at least. I’m not surprised there’s a gap but it’s definitely bigger than I had hoped! I really want us to at least unlock all the throwback tickets from this event.

Tfw you make a post and realize you were on cooldown

IMG_7212.gif

Is anyone else’s brain absolutely fried looking at all the new events and contests and just not even remotely knowing where to start? I needed to work on my memory one so I think I may just put everything else aside for the next day or two and work on that. (Thank God that one is not due till the 25th because it’s probably gonna take me forever.!)

But on the confetti note
View attachment 577181

His expression is kind of how my brain feels right now 😂😂😂
Me! Totally brain fried and intimidated haha.

I don't draw, but i like to try. So all of my submissions for art events can take forever. There's a lot of art! I really want to get better at it though, and i do like the practice. But yeah, i had to write a little schedule for everything lol.

Is anyone else’s brain absolutely fried looking at all the new events and contests and just not even remotely knowing where to start? I needed to work on my memory one so I think I may just put everything else aside for the next day or two and work on that. (Thank God that one is not due till the 25th because it’s probably gonna take me forever.!)

But on the confetti note
View attachment 577181

I feel the same, but probably since I have so much left to enter today. I also think I’ll start focusing on my memory entry.

But on the confetti note
View attachment 577181

Yes! I felt so overwhelmed looking at all the new events and contests last night. I started my short story, then stopped and started thinking of how I should decorate a room... Then I started thinking of who I should draw... and then I had to stop myself and force myself to focus on just coloring first. One thing at a time... Or my head will explode 🤯

Cooldowns check 👀 I am also quite overwhelmed with the new events, I'm using the participation tracker to help me decide what to prioritise.

Back