Confetti Collecting

Can I give away my confetti? I am here to talk, I didn't realize I was earning "confetti".

Someone else would most likely use it more than me.
I don't think you can directly donate it to another user but if you buy a gradient mystery balloon it will go towards our community goals.

Thank you for the responses...

This is a group effort? I really don't care about this confetti. At the moment I have 193, and have no idea how I got it. If I can somehow help whatever is going on here, let me know.

Thank you for the responses...

This is a group effort? I really don't care about this confetti. At the moment I have 193, and have no idea how I got it. If I can somehow help whatever is going on here, let me know.
Ya its a group effort! we are trying to reach the milestones on the first post of this thread. You can go to the shop and buy a mystery gradient balloon with your confetti! If you truly don't care which balloon you want, the regular mystery gradient balloon would get us closer to our ticket goal!

If you truly don't care which balloon you want, the regular mystery gradient balloon would get us closer to our ticket goal!
Okay, I will try to buy mystery gradient balloons. Don't be surprised if I am a dumb butt and can't figure this out and come back for help.

What is the goal though?

Okay, I will try to buy mystery gradient balloons. Don't be surprised if I am a dumb butt and can't figure this out and come back for help.

What is the goal though?
The goal gets us tickets, listed here:
Goal
chrissy.png

Chrissy
gayle.png

Gayle
pietro.png

Pietro
1500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
3000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
4500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket
6000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket
7500🎟️ 1 Ticket🎟️ 1 Ticket🎟️ 1 Ticket
9000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket🎫 1 Throwback Ticket🎫 1 Throwback Ticket
10500🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
14400💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
16200💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
18000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
19800💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
21600💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
23400🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
25200💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
30000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
32000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
34000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
36000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
38000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
40000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
42000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells

which can be redeemed for various fair prizes. The particular balloons we have the least credit is Pietro, so it would be Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon. https://www.belltreeforums.com/shop/pietros-mystery-gradient-balloon-token.741/

Goodness gracious... I am too old for this kind of brain power 😆

@IonicKarma would you PM me and just tell me how to spend this confetti? I am trying on my own, but failing miserably.

Or anyone else. I didn't know there was a group goal, so I will spend my confetti. I might even pay some bells to whoever helps me get rid of this confetti.

@IonicKarma would you PM me and just tell me how to spend this confetti? I am trying on my own, but failing miserably.

Or anyone else. I didn't know there was a group goal, so I will spend my confetti. I might even pay some bells to whoever helps me get rid of this confetti.

once you click purchase it should add the item to your cart. you'd have to go to it and confirm checkout after that

also, the balloons themselves cost 100 confetti for the gradients and 50 confetti for the regulars, with a current cap of 480 confetti earnable (600+ something earnable max by the end of the event)

you can buy whichever and they'll all contribute towards the goals, though gradients are more hot in terms of popularity right now, because of being the new thing (sans sweet)

Last edited:

Thank you for helping us by contributing confetti to Pietro! That’s very kind.

Back