• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cookies: Crunchy or Chewy?

Crunchy cookies or chewy cookies? Which is better?

• Total voters
i only ever eat chewy cookies i think! i tend to avoid the more crunchy ones... they do not give me the same joy

Chewy. I prefer moist cookies to dry ones and more often than not crunchy ones are dry I find.

I'm a big fan of chewy cookies. Especially when it's piping hot from the oven with melting chocolates cointained inside each cookie. Bonus points if the cookie is moist.

i love chewy cookies! i loved the chips ahoy chewy oatmeal cookies but i can't find them in stores anymore

A bit of both! Crunchy on the outside and a little chewy on the inside. Not too chewy though!
It also depends on the flavour of the cookie I'd say... Chewy cookies with chocolate are extra delicious.

Chewy are really tasty. Crunchy works well for certain things like dunking but chewy is my favourite

Back