Creature Feature

Alolan_Apples's event entry:
  • Creature Feature 2.png
    Creature Feature 2.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 126
My prompt is a Heterochromatic Shoebill
Creature Feature 2.png

The Heterochromatic Shoebill is a strange creature where its eyes are not the same color. While it spends most of its time walking, the only time you can see it is while it's flying due to its shyness from humans. However, if you try to bother it at night, it will chase after you and harm you with its beak.

Asarena's event entry:
  • IMG_6474.png
    IMG_6474.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 112
I present to you my findings on the recently discovered snake species known as the Hairy Snake!
IMG_6474.png

Unlike other snakes that brumate in the winter, this one spends its whole life in a cold and snowy forest of the Bell Tree, which has caused the species to adapt by developing a thick coat of white hair. Not only does the hair help keep the snake warm, but it also helps the snake to blend in with its surroundings. The snake is venomous, which allows it to easily take down the rare prey it comes across in the frozen forest. Thankfully they're not particularly aggressive, and the venom doesn't seem to be strong enough to kill a healthy adult human, but be extra cautious with bites involving children, the elderly, and the immunocompromised. TBT's best scientists are working on developing an anti-venom, but it will take a bit more time before it's ready.

Back