• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Still playing The Phantom Pain. I'm at 50 hours, 33% completion. About like 30 main missions away from the ending (not including any other side-ops that come up). So I'm gonna be on this game for another month or two.

My God, I`m really enjoying the Witcher III. Its beautiful, it has more animals then 75% of the Zoo's in Holland, its huuuuge (I got lost until I got used to the map), the missions are fun and varied.

The only thing is that it takes me a while to get accustomed to all the menu`s, button uses, crafting, alchemy.... Its a lot more complex then Mario. :D

Always makes me feel selfconscious about my age. Maybe I`m getting to old. My sister had that, when gaming went from 2D to 3D, I survived that one, but this is getting overwhelming.

Last game with that effect on me, was the newest Dragon Age. The other two went fine, but that third one really kinda tired me out.

Anyways, soon I can get Mario Maker, so that will be added to my playlist, I also want to start another playthrough of The Last Of Us, on a high difficulty. Being a completionist is hard work.

Diablo 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC:NL
And...occassionally Hunie Pop... /shame

I decided to try Ground Zeroes again; I haven't tried playing it since I got it last year, but seeing that Phantom Pain is out now, I want to get this over with lol [while also hoping I'll like it :)]. And I was able to get past the part I was stuck on for so long. :]

psht HuniePop is good I have it too :) No shame for liking those games!

well Wario Land 3.. sooo goooodddd

Wario Land 3 is awesome!

Been playing Axiom Verge and recently, Starbound, w/ a friend.

To anyone who likes "Metroidvanias", GET AXIOM VERGE!! Soo good!

Third Age: Total War, a mod for Medieval 2. Tossing dunedain rangers at orcs is always satisfying, hoho.

3DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - I left it unfinished a few months back and kind of forgotten where I am, so I restarted everything again and this time I'm playing it on my Majora's Mask XL to have some added motivation. Hopefully, I'll finish it this time.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - first time I've gotten into the series and thought the songs are addictive. The vocaloids are adorably cute too!

PS4:
Batman: Arkham Knight - playing it again on Hard mode and trying to do optimal upgrades.

Tearaway: Unfolded - don't have Vita so this is my first time playing this gem and it seems kind of fun and really unique!

Wii U:
Splatoon - still playing online from time to time to level up.
Super Mario Maker

Wii U-- (currently broken)

Splatoon
Smash Bros. Wii U
Super Mario Maker (Soon)

PC--

Evoland 2
Shantae And The Pirate's Curse

There are so many games I want to get into but I've been to busy to do so.

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain; I just bought it last Sunday. :]

'Been addicted to Starbound lately. Playing it w/ a friend!:)

Back