• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Want to finish all of them, but cacol it sure is difficult sometimes.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 7 on PC.. Final Fantasy 7 is one of the most epic rpg games ever made and I just felt like playing it once more ..

Last edited:
I bought into the Destiny scam and got The Taken King Legendary Edition of the game. It wasn't too bad though. I traded a couple DS games and a 3DS game for $35 so the game was only $25. It was worth it since I play with a really good friend of mine online. Although, I'm starting to run out of storage space for my Xbox One. 500 GB seemed like a lot at the time, but nope.

Persona 4 Golden (thanks Aerate <3)

it's soo good

but the dub nope turn off voices

I need to play that on my Vita. I heard it's a must have.

It is, but for everyone's sanity turn the voices off. They are so bad and you only really need like the BGM and stuff.

It is, but for everyone's sanity turn the voices off. They are so bad and you only really need like the BGM and stuff.

I'm surprised they didn't include a Japanese voice option for that game. They let me do that for my Naruto games since I can't stand some of the character's voices.

I finished The Witcher III (main story). It was great, although the amount of bugs really got to me.... Still praying for a Witcher IV though. :D

So now I`m playing Mario Maker and I want to start with a PS4 game. I still have Diablo, Project Cars and God of War 3 remastered. I have a Tales of game coming in about two weeks though. So I think I`ll stuck with Project Cars mixed with some Diablo. Diablo seems to be without storyline, so I can always drop that for Tales Of and play on after I finish that one.

As of late, I have been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I'm currently in the Delta Episode. Hoping I can get a Rayquaza with 31 IVs in the correct 3 stats.

I've also been playing some Animal Crossing New Leaf after taking a few months off, but it was mostly just to get villagers in boxes so that I can eventually buy new neighbors from the trade forum.

Obsessively going at Witcher 1>2>3 in the exact order, it's so addictive spent 6 hours working on a single act (still not finished)

Disney Magical World

Project Mirai DX

Theatrhytm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Fantasy Life

Animal Crossing New Leaf ofc

Back