• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I've been playing a lot of Destiny lately. Come tomorrow I will definitely be playing a lot of Halo 5. Hopefully it will be good!

I was playing the SFV Beta and it was a blast, can't wait for the next one. Also finally getting into Until Dawn.

i've been playing rune factory 4 again, i understand why i put it down though, farming for level 10 items is very tedious, i'm enjoying it though

persona 4 golden.. got my own copy ..

so good game even if you know like all the cutscenes xD

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Yoshi's Woolly World - This game is so adorably cute. It always make me smile every time I play.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Sims 3, and just installed Need For Speed: Rivals last night so probably gonna start playing that.

Just as last time I posted in this thread, I have been getting into Animal Crossing New Leaf again. I've been buying furniture from the BTB and Re-Tail sections of the forums and have been trying to make room to hopefully adopt Stitches sometime soon.

Other than that, I have been playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors the past few days since it fit the Halloween spirit and because I keep trying to outdo myself in terms of the high score. I doubt I'll get near my record of getting to like Level 37 out of 55 anytime soon, as I'm still shaking off the rust of having not played in over a year. Also the time I got that far was a fluke and a freak occurrence, I have no idea how I managed that.

On that same note of Halloween spirit and things I played the past few days, I sent out a bunch of Pumpkaboo over Wonder Trade from my Pokemon X game this past weekend.

Last edited:
Back