• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Tomodachi Life. That's basically it since I quit ACNL two months ago.

Persona 4 golden.. still third playthrough lel.

gonna chew on DAN later on when i feel like it, so glad i snagged the LE

I've been replaying Castlevania: Symphony of the Night lately. I started on Halloween and I just got to the inverted castle last night. I'm also playing Splatoon, Happy Home Designer, and New Leaf.

Lately, I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and modded minecraft with some friend in private server.

Geez, so much things to fiddle when you attack a pack of mods in minexraft

Been currently obsessed with two MMO's though am hoping to get back to my single player PC games, I am into Tera and SWTOR, first I couldn't get into SWTOR from lack of leveling, but eh now pretty darn obsessed : ) Hope to enjoy it more as I level up haha.

I'm mainly playing New Leaf. I pick up Fire Emblem Awakening once in a while and I still have to finish the dlc case for Dual Destinies.

Other than New Leaf and Happy Home Designer, I'm also kinda playing Pokemon X. And by "kinda" I mean whenever I'm bored of AC, which isn't often.

Back