• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Just got into riverwood on my new Skyrim character. This game always manages to feel new to me.

I recently bought Octopath Traveler and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution and I've enjoyed both so far.

Dragon Quest Builders 2. Putting the finishing touches to my buildertopia isle atm.

Cookie Clicker.. the highest intelligence my brain can do rn after frying it with some books aha

Haven't been able to play much lately, but when I am free: BOTW, Spiderman on PS4 (only 2-3 hours in), and Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS. I'm planning on restarting my New Leaf town maybe next week since I've just been too busy to keep up with it and am ready for some new villagers.

Playing at the moment Super Kirby Clash. I really happy over the fact that they released a Switch version
of Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, which was one of my favorite games I played for the 3DS back then. Kinda
fun to play when I need a break from BotW.

Stardew Valley :3 I pretty much completed my riverland farm and I’m trying to make some money to buy some end-game items. My friend who helped me early in game also joined me back to decorate his farm cabin!

Still on Fire Emblem Three Houses.
I've found I'm enjoying it a lot more by skipping all the dialogue and rushing through monastery areas. Shame really since I usually read all the dialogue in FE games despite none of them being masterpieces in writing, but I was just so bored with everything outside of combat here. Story didn't grip me, the characters are just oh so bland and all the 'extra content' feels like low effort fetch quests, mini cutscenes and 15 year old mini games.
Also rushing through so I can start a new game. 20 hours spent means I don't want to just drop it and start over. Really shouldn't have picked normal/classic in this one but I did since it's my first run, I had no idea it was going to be so damn easy. I think I've got into a situation where I lost a unit like 3 times, but time travel makes that irrelevant anyway. Would have been nice to just have an option of "restart battle" upon the death of a unit, at least that removes the absurd advantage time travel gives you but doesn't mean you have to close and restart the game.

If anything, I'm hoping to finish it quick and start that harder difficulty as I can tell I would enjoy the combat so much more if I actually had to think about half the stuff I'm doing.

Also playing FE:Awakening alongside it since the Switch battery life is absolute garbage...So convenient taking a spare console with me for when the first inevitably runs out of juice...
Up to chapter 15 on that one. Replaying it does make me appreciate some of the things in Three Houses has brought such as the weapon triangle being tied more to abilities as weapon skill ranks up rather than a base "you just win, because axe > lance" or being able to wield any weapon if you've got enough skill with it, but it also makes me wish Three Houses toned down the advantages it gives to the player and had relationships serve more of a purpose than they do since as far as I'm aware, any purpose they have is pretty minimal and negligible outside of creepy tea parties and having a waifu.

Played a little bit of Smash since Banjo released too. He's pretty fun, but I've kinda ran out of things to do on single player with that game and I'm not near an internet connection enough to go online...Can't wait for the next time we get some friends around so I can properly sit down and play with him.

At home I've been dropping in and out of Sea of Thieves with my girlfriend and housemate. Not really played much of it since I've not had much time for gaming at home, but I enjoy playing it with them. I'm hoping to try State of Decay 2 with them since I'm under the understanding it's multiplayer up to 4 players and I quite enjoyed the first one.

I've been diving into Super Kirby Clash since it released. I'm currently level 12 and I still haven't had to purchase any additional credits to play,so I don't understand what the whole point of that system is. More or less, it's a fun game to waste time in.

I'm waiting until I have more time for it, but I can't wait to try out the new modes in Tetris 99.

I just started playing City Folk for the first time in years. I took some photos (unfortunately had to use a camera) so I'll have a blog entry out shortly.

I spent like 4 hours playing the sims 3. i don't care. I've earned a lazy day.

Yakuza 0. I've always had a passing interest in the Yakuza series, so I finally decided to pick up 0 while it was on sale. And my god, I gotta say it's just as amazing as I've always thought it would be. This is a game where you can go from brutally beating the **** out of any fool who dares to mess with you, to singing karaoke at a bar while drunk off your ass, and it's just as amazing as it sounds.

When not playing through the Golden Deer route of Fire Emblem: Three Houses that I started after finishing the Black Eagle route recently, my game time as of late has been spent in Tetris 99. I'm aiming to acquire the castle background. Unfortunately racking up KOs isn't my forte, so I'm not earning tickets from completing Daily Challenges as fast as I'd like. Fun nonetheless.

Happy to finally have some time to game again! I've mainly been playing Spiderman on the PS4 and wow is it fun! I'm still pretty terrible with the controls but I'll get the hang of it.

I decided to take a break from BOTW to pick up Splatoon 2, and will be buying online access so I can try some online battles. Again, I'm not that great but it's a blast :D

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

and Danganronpa 2

:')
i pretty much only play visual novels with a few exceptions

Picked up Daemon X Machina.

I wasn't overly thrilled with the demo, but it felt more like an extended tutorial if anything. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed in buying the full game since I do like the mech/character customisation and can see how it could be fun assuming the game does expand a bit more.

If anything, I know what games Marvelous tend to release so I'm expecting to enjoy it and I'm happy to take a chance with this publisher.

Back