• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I just beat Final Fantasy Adventure (or Mystic Quest as it was known as here in Europe) on the Collection of Mana the other day. It was nice to experience the origins of two of my favorite games of all time (Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana) even if it didn't hold up very well from a technical standpoint.

✧ On bun's dream diary of games, that are currently playing: ✧

.:✡ ACNL

.:✡ (Back on) FEF and Fire Emblem Warriors

I'm currently on hiatus ~☾��

I just recently discovered Flight Rising, so I've been stuck playing in the Coliseum.

B) yes, I'm late to the party.

Honestly, I have so many new games I still need to start up ': D (almost too many...)
Although...I guess playing Project Mirai DX off and on counts. I need to start up Nier Automata--I've had it for a year, but I haven't gotten to play it at all... Or Bayonetta 2...

If mobile games count, then it would be Kingdom Hearts Union Cross, Monster Super League, and PMMM Side Story Magia Record. KHUX and Magia Record have really good storylines, but particularly the latter.

I could go for a round of Mario Kart, though.

Currently playing the Final Fantasy VIII remaster on Switch. I'm not hating the game as much as when I first played it on PS1 back when it was first released. Wish the rest of the cast got more backstory and development, not just Squall and Rinoa. Everyone else just seems like background props.

And Quistis deserves so much better than that!

Borderlands 3

splitscreen is kinda poop

Agreed 1000%. This is actually the reason why my husband bought a second copy of the game (of more accurately, paid for the digital license of what we already own) so we wouldn't have to deal with the split screen anymore.

Mostly been playing Tetris 99, Grid Autosport (SW), Mario Kart Tour, and I 100%’d Untitled Goose Game last night.
Probably gonna pick up DQXI sometime next week and put everything else on hold.

Link’s Awakening on switch :] I never played the original so i’m having a lot of fun figuring out all the puzzles/trying to find all the secrets.

Dragon Quest Builders 2, after playing the first one I got the seconded one and I am enjoying it much more then the first!

Playing League of Legends and WoW Classic primarily. I want to be playing Smash more often but it's been hurting my wrists a lot. =(

Agreed 1000%. This is actually the reason why my husband bought a second copy of the game (of more accurately, paid for the digital license of what we already own) so we wouldn't have to deal with the split screen anymore.

they're aware of it at least, so it's good to know they're working on it, but damn i hope whatever fix comes sooner or later.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Trying to get 13 hearts together so that I can get the Master Sword, have 8 at the moment so still
some work to do. I also trying to solve some side quests here and there.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Trying to get 13 hearts together so that I can get the Master Sword, have 8 at the moment so still
some work to do. I also trying to solve some side quests here and there.

In the village where you can buy a house there is a small cursed statue off to the side near the house. You can exchange Hearts for stamina and hearts for stamina. I only found this out when I finished the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently playing castle crashes trying to do insane mode is an absolute nightmare.

In the village where you can buy a house there is a small cursed statue off to the side near the house. You can exchange Hearts for stamina and hearts for stamina. I only found this out when I finished the game.

Ah, so that's where this statue is located. I only hear of it somewhere and then forgot about it.
Thanks for the tip, I will check out it later!

I’ve personally been playing the first borderlands as I’ve never played it, as I have played the second. I also bought the pre-sequel and plan to pay it. I’ve been having fun it’s what I expected from playing the second learning more of the back story has been cool. Overall well done game exited for the 3rd installment of the series. 6.5/10

I have also been playing risk of rain 2 as recommended by a friend. Also really fun much better with more people though. I personally love the item looting system and the way the game feels is amazing. It has a couple problems with it but most are minimal and for an early access game really good loving it. 8/10

Back