• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Replaying Final Fantasy VIII for like the 19th time in my life, while also writing a few Steam guides for it as I go.

I started replaying GTA V again. I think I could play this game a hundred times over and not get bored, I love it so much

Good luck and godspeed.
As a diehard fan of the series.. I haaaated those two. I never even finished either of them. They're just part of my collection now. Collecting dust. Hope you enjoy them more than I did, haha. :)

awww haha, i am also a die hard fan of RE, well, before the series went pretty downhill (imo). i really love the OB games, though, but probably because i play them online. :P

I finally was able to buy a Wii U recently so I'm playing Earthbound on it.

At the moment playing RuneScape, apparently there is/was double EXP weekend and I only missed half of it :')

I've got quite a few games in my back catalog since I've gone crazy with purchases recently.

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity
- Fantasy Life
- Started Pokemon X again
- Around 4/5ths through Final Fantasy VI
- Up to 'Metal Gear Solid 2' in my current playthrough of the Metal Gear series, playing it so that the story is in chronological order (only two games left to re-complete :D)
- Still trying to finish all the challenges in Smash Bros 3DS
- Bought 'Kirby Triple Deluxe' and haven't even opened it yet.
- Something like 1/2 way through Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on the PS3 rerelease.

I really need to calm down with buying games...It's becoming a hassle trying to finish them all.

Animal Crossing New Leaf of course! ;)

But, I'm also playing Super Smash Bros for DS. I finished Pokemon X. Those are the only games I have. Thinking of getting Fantasy Life, but since Christmas is coming up I'm thinking of just waiting and seeing what I get for Christmas. :)

Fantasy Life~

Going to try to pick up New Leaf a bit though because I want to get the November bugs/fish.

Back