• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I really want to play The Evil Within but I can't yet as someone's brought it for me for Christmas (I wasn't supposed to know, had to be told so I didn't buy it). I love Silent Hill and Resident Evil games and it seems like my kind of game.

The Binding of Isaaac. I have like 90+ hours into it yet I never completed the game as in killing Mom. Sad.

A little but of New Leaf, Pokemon Black2, and Super Smash Bros.
Trying to stay entertained while I ~patiently~ wait for ORAS to come out.

New Leaf, Pok?mon Art Academy, and Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi~

Love Art Academy and Hakuoki :), haven't played either in a while might be time to get back into them. I'm still missing some of the scenes from my gallery in Hakuoki, I have it on 3DS and I also got the PS3 version this summer. Love the soundtrack on 3DS so glad it came with a CD :).

Last edited:
With Halloween here, my list has sorta changed.
At the moment, I'm playing Killer Instinct 3 Season 2, Alien Isolation, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Bubble Bobble.

Love Art Academy and Hakuoki :), haven't played either in a while might be time to get back into them. I'm still missing some of the scenes from my gallery in Hakuoki, I have it on 3DS and I also got the PS3 version this summer. Love the soundtrack on 3DS so glad it came with a CD :).

Ahhh did you get the limited edition one? I'm so sad that I only recently found out about this game. I had to buy it digital from the eShop because none of the stores near me had a physical copy. :( And I can't buy it from the internet because I don't have a debit/credit card lol.

But I'm really liking it so far! I started out with Saito's route. (Admittedly because he has the best hair out of everyone, in my opinion haha)

D
Ahhh did you get the limited edition one? I'm so sad that I only recently found out about this game. I had to buy it digital from the eShop because none of the stores near me had a physical copy. :( And I can't buy it from the internet because I don't have a debit/credit card lol.

But I'm really liking it so far! I started out with Saito's route. (Admittedly because he has the best hair out of everyone, in my opinion haha)

I did, I always try to get the limited, collectors or special editions because I like to keep games and they often come with nice items and bonuses.

I started with his route as well lol, it's a bit more conservative than some of the others.

Also some Warlock 2: The Exiled is likely to be in there. I loved the first and I'm really excited to try the second. Most people are torn on it - they say it's more like a DLC for the first game and not worth the full price. So I waited and waited.. and paid $1.33 for it.
Sorry about that, Paradox.

I'd like to formally update my apology to Paradox, lol.
There's definitely enough differences between Warlock 1 and 2 to call it a full-blown new game. I don't know who was silly enough to think it didn't offer much more than DLC would have.

Although now the DLC for Warlock 2 is horribly tempting.. and most of them really only offer new Lords to play as, haha.

I really want to play The Evil Within but I can't yet as someone's brought it for me for Christmas (I wasn't supposed to know, had to be told so I didn't buy it). I love Silent Hill and Resident Evil games and it seems like my kind of game.

It almost certainly will be! Super excited for you~ And you should tell whomever bought it for you that you should get it early. Say.. today. For being a 'good kid' this year. And for having your surprise ruined. Half the fun is the surprise. :p

Theatrhyrthm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, FFX HD Remaster, Hyrule Warriors and of course, New Leaf.

It almost certainly will be! Super excited for you~ And you should tell whomever bought it for you that you should get it early. Say.. today. For being a 'good kid' this year. And for having your surprise ruined. Half the fun is the surprise. :p

Thanks :), I'm really looking forward to it. Lol I don't think that would work, I'm no longer a kid and I will be told to wait :(.

New Leaf (as always), Disney Magical World and Smash Bros 3DS. I don't have that much gaming time at the moment though because of exams.. :(

I've been playing Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns and Smash Bros 3DS and I go back to that ORAS demo :)

Back