Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

James went off with Eddie to get the alcohol. "So dude, how's the love life going?" After last night the boys seemed to have bonded.
*Static could be heard in the library but it was very slight.* "...zzgkvdjz... Eggggggg...... Zdzxfjb..."

Eddie raised an eyebrow. "Better than yours, I'd imagine."

Jonathan was opening one of the books to have a look when he heard a noise. "...Is someone there?" He asked after a while.

*the noise was silent*
"Hey!" James laughed. "I hope you are referring to Alex and not Genocider Syo." He said before skimming through the boxed of booze.

Leigh, who had brought extra blankets and pillows for everyone, helped Alex set up the place. "So, what do people typically do at a slumber party?"

Eddie laughed. "I was actually talking about both," he smirked. "They're in the same body, after all. You can't really count one but not the other."

"...Hello?" Jonathan looked around. The noise was gone now. A little confused, he returned his attention to the book.

"Yeah, but they are clearly two different people. One of them can be funny and cool, despite the fact she wants to beat me up, while the other is an obsessive stalker who won't leave me alone! I'm sure she wants to cut me up with them scissors."

"Really? That's not the impression I got," Eddie replied. "Looks like she wanted to cut me up with them this morning just to get me away from you."

"Yeah!" Misa said enthusiastically. "And we have to make a blanket fort!"

"...How old are you agai? Six?" Eddie asked.

!Eighteen, but that's irrelevant. You can't have a slumber party and not build a fort or have pillow fights..." Misa replied.

(TBT why you glitch ;-; )

"...That sounds like fun!" Calvin said.

"Truth or dare again?" Can't they think of anything else to do?

"She's right... It is fun... well, as long as you're not the one who's m-made to do anything embarrassing..."

"Yeah, but we've already played that twice."

Back