Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Uhupupupu! Well done! We got there in the end! You were all correct! Miki killed Kaito! Now, Miki, any final words?" Miki just sobbed and sobbed so Monokuma sighed. "FINE! Anyway! Let the execution begin! Miki Crystal, the Ultimate Maid had been found guilty!" Monokuma hit his judge hammer onto the big red button.
[Execution: Miki Crystal Ultimate Maid]

Miki felt all the eyes on her, looking around at her class mates, she started to cry, but before her voice came out, she felt a chain fly down and grab her, pulling her out the room at an alarming speed. When she opened her eyes after having them tight closed in terror, she realised she was standing in somewhat of a dark room, full of dust. The chain unclamped and she felt a brush thrusted at her. She looked around the darkness, then saw a savage looking Monokuma dive at her, so she swung at it afraid with her broom, knocking it back. Then another approached and she hit it, then another, and another and another until she couldn't hold them off anymore. She felt a crowd of monokumas grab her legs and drag her across the room. The lights turned on illuminating the room, to reveal a giant hole in the ground. As she was dragged closet to it, she saw several other monokumas throwing banana peels, apple cores and other waste products into it. At the sound of the grinding metal chain noise, she realised it was not just a hole, but in fact a huge garbage disposal unit! Now desperate, she tried digging her nails into the floor to resist the force of the monokumas, but it was too little too late, she cried as usual, then felt herself being flung into the machine, falling and falling until she hit the grinder, and the machine left nothing but blood as it drained out the bottom into a little glass Monokuma took and drank. "Uhupupupu!"

*MIKI IS DEAD*

Last edited:
"Bloody hell.." Willow muttered. "That was.. intense." This was the first trial, and the first execution, so she hadn't really known what exactly to expect.

(Wow. That's quite the wall of text you've got there xD)

Leigh seemed to pull an upset face.
As soon as the execution was over and her shock subsided, she dived onto James, not only kicking him in the gut, but slamming him face first into the floor. "We can't allow him roaming around free in the halls!"
"But you know we can't kill him, unfortunately."
Leigh nodded. "The only logical thing to do would be to tie him up."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Gunna sleep now btw so good night!)

Misa watched Alex attacking her brother, no longer sure whether she should be stopping her or encouraging her.

Willow joined in, kickig James roughly in the side once alex had shoved him to the floor. "You're a disgusting, manipulative berk," she spat. (Wow that was strong even for Willow lol)

(Night~!)

James let everyone kick him, then felt his hand be tied by some hand cuffs and a chain.
"Uhupupuhuhup! That was fun! Now everyone before you go I have an announcement to make." Monokuma stood on his podium after hand cuffing James. "We seem to have a traitor amidst us!"
Vick smiled. "Let me wonder who that could be." Vick said plainly.
"I will give you one clue as to who it is, it is NOT James! Ohhhh isn't that exciting!"

"There's a traitor that isn't James? So now we have two backstabbing ******** in the group?" Jonathan said.

Misa looked scared again. "How do we know who to trust then?"

James smiled. "Oh, well it this will make it more interesting." He said, then was hoisted up by Alex.
"I'm going to chain this ****er up in the storage room." She said, dragging him along.

"Don't hurt him..." Misa muttered. Even after what happened, she still had a soft spot for her brother.

"We should keep an eye on him," Jonathan pointed out. "This other traitor might let him out if we're not careful.

Leigh put a finger to her face in thought. "A traitor? That is strange."
Vick stretched. "I think that's enough drama for me tonight. I am going to bed and to check my dark devas are all okay." He said stroking his hamsters on his scarf. "Good night."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Don't hurt him..." Misa muttered. Even after what happened, she still had a soft spot for her brother.

"We should keep an eye on him," Jonathan pointed out. "This other traitor might let him out if we're not careful.
Alex looked at Misa. "I'll be as gentle as possible, unless he tries anything... Well is he says anything o might get angry!" Alex, not only angry, looked generally hurt that James had killed someone.

Last edited:
"You should get some kip too," Willow told Misa, a little concerned for her after finding out her brother was a traitor.

Jonathan yawned. He decided he should ggo to bed too, though not until hamster boy was safely out of the way.

Vick was walking to his bedroom when he stopped curiously in the hall way. "Erm... Everyone I think you should come see this." He had picked the thing in question up by the ear and it spoke, making Vick look ever so slightly surprised.
"Ouchie Ouchie! Please get off me!"

(Wait wtf? XD)

Asuna ran over to Vick, wanting to see what was going on.

Jonathan reluctantly followed, along with Willow and then Misa. "What's going on?" Jonathan asked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ahh gtg sorry)

Alex stopped in her tracks with the most unamused face ever as she saw the pink creature Vick was holding. "That's not another one of you pets, is it?"
"Hey! I'm not a pet! And excuse me, but I have a name you know!"
Leigh stopped and looked at the creature. "Oh, how cute." She said in a monotone voice.
"It looks just like... A rabbit Monokuma!"
image.jpg
Vick dropped the thing and it stood up. "I'm magical girl Usami!"
"THAT IS NOT YOUR NAME LITTLE SISTER ITS MONOMI!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait wtf? XD)

Asuna ran over to Vick, wanting to see what was going on.

Jonathan reluctantly followed, along with Willow and then Misa. "What's going on?" Jonathan asked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ahh gtg sorry)

(no problem!)

Last edited:
"Awww, how cute!" Asuna giggled, moving closer to the rabbit thing.

Jonathan stared at the pink thing, then at Monokuma. "That thing is your sister? ...How are a rabbit and a hear siblings?"

"Sister?" Monomi said confused, then received a punch from Monokuma. "Ouch!"
"Yes! Now come along Monomi!"
"I said my name is Usami!" She pleaded, then got dragged off by Monokuma.
"Am I the only one who had no clue what just happened."
"That was very strange-" James said, the got kicked my Alex.
"Shut up!"

"That was weird..." Jonathan muttered, as he started to walk away. "I'm going to bed."

Willow put on a mock 'posh' voice, though you could still hear the Northern accent peeking through, and said, "I, too, am off to bedfordshire. Good evening, chaps and chapettes."

Kaede peered at it. "Ew...pink...."

Matsuda came over too, and examined the creature, quickly followed by Hana.

"Pink's alright." Hana said, reaching out to sneak a quick stroke of the rabbit's fur.

"When are we getting a dog or something....?" Mumbled Matusda, hiding inside his coat.

Alex had dragged James by the chain into the storage room, tied him up and was about to slam the door but gripped it angrily and looked down. "So it meant nothing to you but an alibi." She spat out. "You are a pig."
James caught his breath and shook his head. "It is true that at the start, when planned on day 1, it would be an alibi." He said. "But it kinda changed into something more, really it wasn't just for-"
Alex snapped, furious. "Shut up! Don't try and manipulate me like you did Miki!" She shouted, on the verge of tears.
James refused to say anything. "This room is pretty dusty, you should leave."
"Excuse me?" She said confused and angry.
"You don't want to sneeze do you?"
".....How the hell do you know about that!?" Alex was about to kick him, but confused and upset, she ran to her room.

Willow headed off to bed, yawning as she walked.

Misa started to make her way back to the bedrooms too. On the way back, she passed the storage room and couldn't help but stop. Cautiously, she peeked inside, wondering if Alex had actually took James here.

Last edited:
Back