Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

James was laying on the floor, he looked a little sad, but at the site of Misa his eyes lit up. "Sis!" He shouted, trying to get up, but the chain made him fall back to the floor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh went to sleep, with hope of having a peiceful sleep tonight.
Vick fed his hamsters then laid in bed.

Misa stood in the doorway, wathing her brother struggle with the chain. "...Hi James..." she muttered, struggling to find the words for anything otherwise. After a while, she simply asked, "Why?"

Last edited:
James shook his head. "I can't tell you, it's for the sake of hope!" He laughed again like a maniac.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh woke up, thristy, she went to get a class of water. She went to the kitchen, got her glass then headed back to the stairs, sleepy.

Benny
He decides to rip apart the kitchen to finish his spaceship

Eddie
Eddie was walking up the stairs to go to bed

Danni
Danni had fallen asleep and was dreaming about haggis

Last edited:
Leigh, drifted off mid way walking down the stairs, dropping her water and tripping down the stairs.

Last edited:
"W-what do you mean hope?" Misa asked, confused. "Isn't hope a good thing? This wasn't a good thing, James, you made someone kill someone..."

(Wtf Ben who dreams about haggis xD)

"W-what do you mean hope?" Misa asked, confused. "Isn't hope a good thing? This wasn't a good thing, James, you made someone kill someone..."

(Wtf Ben who dreams about haggis xD)
James nodded. "I did kill someone for hope! Sis, you could help me." He got to his knees. "Don't you love your big brother!"

James nodded. "I did kill someone for hope! Sis, you could help me." He got to his knees. "Don't you love your big brother!"

"I-I do, of course I love you, but..." Misa trailed off. She was confused. She had always trusted him, yet now he seemed to be in the wrong and she didn't know what to do.

Leigh is caught by Eddie, but she twists her ankle in the process. She opened her eyes tirdely and hugged onto Eddie to stop her from falling again. "Ouch..." She looked at Eddie and blushed slightly. "T-Thanks."

Eddie also blushed a little. and said no p-problem. Ill take you back to my room and get that ankle fixed up

Leigh, being picked up bridal style was taken to her room, and put on her bed. Her ankle hurt but she tried not to show it. "You are Eddie, right?"

"I-I do, of course I love you, but..." Misa trailed off. She was confused. She had always trusted him, yet now he seemed to be in the wrong and she didn't know what to do.

(Did you see this? XD)

Misa stared down at her feet. "I-I can't, the others would kill me if I helped you..." she muttered.

Last edited:
Leigh, being picked up bridal style was taken to her room, and put on her bed. Her ankle hurt but she tried not to show it. "You are Eddie, right?"

Eddie replied to Leigh and said, Aye that's me love and you're Leigh I remember from the first day, so tell me about yourself...

Last edited:
(Did you see this? XD)

Misa stared down at her feet. "I-I can't, the others would kill me if I helped you..." she muttered.
(Oops didn't see)

James sighed. "It's okay, I understand." He was laughing again. "Now go get some rest! You want to be prepared if someone wants to kill you tomorrow."

Back