Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Eddie places Leigh on her bed and then takes off her shoe and sock to look at her ankle and said "so how are you today, are you feeling any better"?

"Ummm..." 'Storage room boy'? Does he mean me, or...?

(UPDATE! So basically LCocoabean dropped out the RP, meaning to make the number of characters return to it's original Danganronpa number of 16, I have got rid of Matsuka Yuikteru (Ultimate Artist) and replaced it with SuperStar's character. Also changed Kaede (her other character) to ultimate hairdresser but won't spoiler for plot!)
(Who's controlling her characters, then?)

(*Screams too*)
(lIKE OMF IT IS ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEE)

"It feels a bit better today..." She winced a little at the touch. "Me and the other girls have been bonding a little. It's really fun having friends to talk too." She smiled cutely. "What about you Eddie?"

"Ummm..." 'Storage room boy'? Does he mean me, or...?

(Who's controlling her characters, then?)

(lIKE OMF IT IS ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEE)

(Well Tia is already controling one of them (Asuna) and the other I was going to control since they will probably be killed off soon since we haven't really got to know them. But if you want to use the other girl, the hairdresser one, you can but she might die soon haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Also who put the 'Vick is evil bae' tag? XD)

(Totaly not me)

Eddie replied with, "that's good to hear pet, and me, narr I've done nout but sit hear and play me guitar"

Leigh took a moment to try and translate what he said, then nodded. "Guitar? That is really cool... Could I hear you play?"

(Well Tia is already controling one of them (Asuna) and the other I was going to control since they will probably be killed off soon since we haven't really got to know them. But if you want to use the other girl, the hairdresser one, you can but she might die soon haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Totaly not me)

(Ohhh, OK!

Yeah, suuuuuure... XD)

"D-do you mean... the crazy one...?" James was in a storage room, but Vick had found Calvin in another storage room, which made him confused about what he meant by 'storage room boy'.

Eddie looked at Leigh in a shy shock, " Why yes of course, erm you're the first girl who has asked me to play them something, I've played in front for girl before but they were usually in q crowd mixed with other people. But here goes nothing..." Eddie began to play Andrew W K's She is beautiful for Leigh as it was the only thing he could think of when she asked...

Leigh listened to the song and smiled cutely. "Oh wow, that was amazing." She said and smiled, tilting her head to the side cutely.
Vick smiled. "I can see if I can introduce you to the others. I can show you storage boy, just so you know who he is so you can keep an eye out."

Eddie looked happy but in shock as he had never played with such enthusiasm before. He looked at Leigh and said, "Thank you" and sat next to her look happy and cute

"Ummm... o-okay..." He got up, but was still nervous about meeting everyone, especially the (other) 'storage room boy' and whoever Jonathan was.

Leigh smiled at him. "It was so cool, I have never seen someone play a guitar like that before, it was so good." She was rambling enthusiastically.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Ummm... o-okay..." He got up, but was still nervous about meeting everyone, especially the (other) 'storage room boy' and whoever Jonathan was.

Vick walked him to the stoargae room on the bottom floor, unlocking it, but before he went in whispered. "If he starts to get to your head, just block him out. Or kick him, that might work." He opened the door and James was trying to eat the porridge Alex through down for him without his arms, so more or less licking the floor.
"Oh, hey Vick- Wait who is this?" James asked, lifting his face off the floor.

Eddie look in to Leigh's eyes as he slowly moved closer and said " no one has ever been this kind about my music, so Thanks"

Leigh was blushing. "O-Oh r-r-really?" She said then rambled again nervous. "W-Well it was super good! You sung so well and the guitar was loud and the rythm was great it w-was amazing!"

Willow fought the urge to laugh. "Damn, Alex, you sounded cute and innoccent there" she grinned.

(Back)
"S-Shut up!" She looked down at her clothes. "My top is ruined..." She mumbled off.
"That is quite alright, infact, without telling my big brother, who is totally NOT my big brother I opened up the theatre room on the top floor! In there is a dressing room and lots of cute costumes and clothes! I thought it might be cool for all of us to go there!" She said happily. "Even though you didn't even remember my name..."

Back