Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Monomi lead the way to the huge theatre and dressing room. "Ta-da!" She said excitedly. "Everything you could ever imagine dressing up as is in this room!"

(Now willow just needs to find a pink frilly dress to force Alex into xD)

Misa looked around in awe. "This is awesome..."

Willow immediately started looking through the costumes. Alex was so determined not to dress up, so now Willow was equally determined to make her.

Leigh was looking around in awe. "Wow, they are so pretty." She then noted something else. "And we'll some are a bit... Revealing."
Alex stood scanning the room for any plain tops to change into.

Calvin was silent, but he looked annoyed. How does somebody 'forget' about someone?! How long was I even in there for?!

"Oops well I'll make a note not to forget anyone again. NOW IM BORED FOR GOD SALE SOMEONE KILL SOMEONE GOD!" Monokuma ranted then left.
Vick giggled. "Oh how I want to dissect all the stuffing out of that bear."

Willow found a rather revealing pink spaghetti strap dress. "Oi, Alex," she shouted across the room, throwing the dress at the redhead, laughing. "Found your new outfit."

Alex caught it and chucked it back angrily. "No!"
Leigh chucked her a revealing bunny outfit. "How about this?"
"Bunny!"
Alex chucked it back again. "NO!"

Misa snuck up behind Alex, and slipped a cat ear headband onto her head. "Kitty!"

(Poor Alex being bullied by the rest of the girls xD)

Calvin didn't say anything, but he made a slight nod in agreement. Even though he normally wouldn't hurt anyone, he strongly disliked that bear because of what he did to him and what he was trying to make the others do.

Alex went red and threw them off. "Stop! Please!"
"At this rate Alex is going to end up forced into some clothes."
"Good idea!" Monomi giggled evilly.
"Huh? What idea?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calvin didn't say anything, but he made a slight nod in agreement. Even though he normally wouldn't hurt anyone, he strongly disliked that bear because of what he did to him and what he was trying to make the others do.

"Let's go to the cafe, I'm sure someone might be there we can introduce you too." (Jonathan)
"Cool! Let's go!"
"Hehehe" Vick giggled. "No you are staying right here!" Vick said, then kicking James back. "Come on Calvin!" He smiled again.

Willow held up a pink frilly dress from a pile she'd been rummaging through, and grinned evily. If they could force Alex into clothing, why not go for the girliest clothes possible.

All of the girls had disappeared upstairs somewhere, so Jonathan considered going back to his room to do some gymnastics. It'd been a while since he'd practiced, and it'd be harder the longer he left it. He decided he'd leave after he'd finished the cup of coffee he had.

Last edited:
"O-okay..." He went off with Vick to the cafe.

Vick walked giddy to the cafe then saw Jonathan sitting there. "My mortal enemy..." He muttered to himself. "I will leave you with him now! Bye bye!" He said, thrusting Calvin towards the boy at the table and walking fastly away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willow held up a pink frilly dress from a pile she'd been rummaging through, and grinned evily. If they could force Alex into clothing, why not go for the girliest clothes possible.

All of the girls had disappeared upstairs somewhere, so Jonathan considered going back to his room to do some gymnastics. It'd been a while since he'd practiced, and it'd be harder the longer he left it. He decided he'd leave after he'd finished the cup of coffee he had.

(Tia why u ninja me ;-; oh wait misread he is still there thank god )

Last edited:
Vick walked giddy to the cafe then saw Jonathan sitting there. "My mortal enemy..." He muttered to himself. "I will leave you with him now! Bye bye!" He said, thrusting Calvin towards the boy at the table and walking fastly away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Tia why u ninja me ;-; oh wait misread he is still there thank god )

(Sorry lol I didn't see you were coming to the cafe till after I posted so I had to edit it a bit to make him not leave)

Last edited:
Jonathan looked up and his eyes widened as he saw Vick. Luckily, Vick left, leaving behind a new person Jonathan hadn't seen before. "Hey... Who are you?" He asked, not realising there were more people here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Misa came up from behind Alex, trying to stop her from moving any further back as Willow advanced with the dress.

Last edited:
Back