Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

There was awkward silence for a while before Jonathan figured out something to say. "Did he tell you about James? " he asked, figuring he might have to explain what happened if Vick hadn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Btw what time zone are you in? Idk if you already said or not)

"N-no... He said he was crazy... but he didn't seem that bad... Until he begged me for alcohol..."

(GMT!)

Last edited:
Jonathan furrowed his eyebrows. Alcohol? He thought, a little confused. Wait, he's seen James, but no one explained? He opened his mouth to say why James was really chained up in the storage room, then thought better of it and closed his mouth. "Never unchain him, right?" He said instead, not wanting the newbie to accidentally let James out without rwalising how bad that woud be.

(Nice, so you're in the UK like the rest of us? <3)

"O-okay... I-I won't..." Calvin thought that James' addiction must be pretty bad if he was chained up.

(Yep!)

(I don't mind doing doing a time skip. Should we just say that Calvin has met everyone after the time skip?)

(Well Alex is trapped in a closet so she won't have met him, but Leigh and the others would have seen him on the way to bed)

(Well SynsterD won't be on today because he is at work and Tia might be on soon so it should be alright to time skip maybe)

(OMG I forgot let's do that nowwwww XD )
Vick was sitting in his room, changed just into a pair of baggy pj bottoms and his big scarf. He was putting his hamsters into his bed and giggled. "Nighty night my dark devas." He whispered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry I've been out to see relatives)

Jonathan excused himself from Calvin and said goodnight, and headed off to his room. On thw way, he passed Vick's room and stopped, remembering what Misa had said. Hesitantly, he knocked on the door.

Vick heard a knock on the door and frowned a little. The last time someone knocked on a boys door, he ended up dead and the girl executed... Just in case, after Monokuma had given him his pocket knife back since the trial, he put it in his PJ bottoms and slowly opened the door. "Yes?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(The wifi in my house isn't working so I am using 3G so slow replies)

Last edited:
Jonathan watched the boy open the door, and panicked. He hadn't really thought this through. "Um, h-hey Vick," he muttered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Slow replies sorry, I'm at peterlee)

(Literally just came back from peterlee)

Vick started to stare the boy down with his creepy face. "...What do you want?" He then smiled happily. "Have you come to help sing my dark devas to sleep, they seem to be a bit restless since yesterday." He then wondered. "Then again, they might be feeling a little ill since they ate your trousers, it might be stuck in there digestive system..."

Jonathan went bright red. "Hey, that wasn't exactly my fault..." Vick didn't seem to want him there- was Misa just pulling his leg? Or more likely, was Vick pulling his leg?

(Should we just say that somebody told Calvin where his room is to make things less awkward for him?)

(Yeah, let's say Leigh showed him to his room as she was going to hers)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jonathan went bright red. "Hey, that wasn't exactly my fault..." Vick didn't seem to want him there- was Misa just pulling his leg? Or more likely, was Vick pulling his leg?

Vick grabbed the boys shoulder and pulled him into the room with that evil grin. "Come on, Sing my dark devas a lullaby!"

Last edited:
Back