Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"I'm Jonathan," Jonathan replied. "...I didn't realise there were more people here."

With Misa preventing Alex from backing away, Willow whipped the redhead's wet top off in a smooth motion, and the started to put the frilly dress over her head.

"NO!" Alex shouted, but refused to be defeated, shoving past everyone, leaping across the room and combat rolling away topless. She went into a fighting pose. "I won't let you do that!"
"Boobies!"
"Aaaaaaand the dramatic moment was ruined."
"Hey! S-Shut up!"

"Yeah... I was locked up... in a storage room... Th-that guy who just walked off... H-he was the one who found me..."

Willow smirked. "James was right, you've got huge bristols."

"Vick found you?" Jonathan asked. "Oh God. What's he been telling you about us?" He asked, already predicting that Vick wasnt too kind about them.

Last edited:
Alex bright red and frustrated was shouting angrily. "H-Hey! N-No I d-don't!"
Leigh slowly approached Alex and hugged her cutely. "Don't worry, it will be alright."
Alex off guard smiled and sighed. "Thanks Leigh-" before she could even finish her sentence, the pink spaghetti strap dress she had his was forced over her head in one swift motion.
"Gotcha!"

Misa giggled. "Nice one, Leigh," she said, pulling her mobile phone out of her pocket to take a picture. It still didn't have signal, and was more or less useless, except to take pictures.

Last edited:
Alex tried to pull it off, but failed. "The colour is all wrong! And it's too short! And there is too much cleavage showing!" She started to rant.

Willow wolf whistled. An idea popped into her head, and she looked around the room briefly, before finding a matching pair of high heels. "How good is your balance?"

"Amazing, but whatever it is no!" She shouted, then darted out the room. "NOPE!" She ran down as many stairs as she could, then ran into the first door she saw and sighed. "Safe at last."
"Looking sexy." James said from the floor. "And from this angle I've got quite the view- Ouch!"
Alex full forced kicked him in the face.
Leigh tilted her head. "Awww she got away."
"She did, but did you see her-"
"MELONS!" Monokuma shouted, now in the room.
"ARGH! MONOKUMA!"

"N-not much, really..." That was true - all Vick said about the others was that everyone except Jonathan and James was friendly, James was crazy and Jonathan was weird. But he wasn't sure whether to tell Jonathan what Vick said about him.

"Aww..." Misa muttered, watching her run out. She turned to Monokuma. "Can we dress you up instead?" She asked curiously.

Jonathan watched him suspiciously. "Hamster boy seriously didn't say anything bad?"

"Already wayyyyyyyy ahead of ya!" Monokuma said, already dressed in a hula dancer skirt with coconuts.
Alex rolled her eyes, then tried to open the door... But it seemed to be stuck. "Oh... It can only be opened from the outside..."
"Oh how fun! Looks like I have a friend for the rest of the day!"
"I'm not your friend!"
"Are you sure? We seemed to be friends with benefits the other night!" He laughed.
"Be quiet!" She shouted then sat down trapped and sighed.
James smirked. "Do me a favour will ya? On the top shelf there seems to be a bottle of the old janitor's whisky. Pass me some will ya?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh had yawned. "I've had a busy day." She said giggling at the Monokuma. "But I'm really sleepy now... I'm glad I've made some friends." She smiled cutely. "I'm going to my room. Night!" She said then hobbled away.

(Need to be up early in the morning so gunna sleep now. Also I'll be on the RP till about 5 in the afternoon tomorrow as I'm going to Ben's in the afternoon. Night!)

"Ooh, where did you get the hula skirt from?" Misa asked, not thinking about the fact that Monokuma in a hula outfit was a bit weird.

Jonathan sighed. "Please tell me he didn't tell you about the swimming pool incident," he said, looking away as he blushed slightly from the memory of that, and also the memory of what Misa said earlier.

(Need to be up early in the morning so gunna sleep now. Also I'll be on the RP till about 5 in the afternoon tomorrow as I'm going to Ben's in the afternoon. Night!)

(Oh, OK. Night!)

(Oh remind me Vick and Jonathan need to have their room scene XD )

(I won't forget ;) )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calvin was confused. "Wh...What swimming pool incident...? ...Wait, there's a swimming pool here...?"

"Yeah, everyone went swimming the other day. The pool is huge," Jonathan replied. Thank god he doesn't know what happened...

(GNight Leah)

Back