Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Leigh nodded at Misa. "Well only the boys should be attached to him, for you know, reasons since girls need to get changed and stuff."

"...I wonder if she's just avoiding us?" Misa asked. "You know, after the whole genocider syo thing in the trial yesterday..."

Monomi popped up. "Do you guys even know why she has to personalities? What if she's switched to Genocider Syo?" Monomi asked scared.
"She's out friend, well just have to support her." Leigh said, then knocked on the door. There was no reply.

Last edited:
(Just letting you know that I am here, but I'm just waiting until one of the boys finds the closet demon before posting again. XD)

"Alex? Are you here?" Misa called through the door.

Jonathan made his way to Calvin's room with James, still attatched with the handcuffs, and knocked on the door.

"If you don't answer, I'm just going to open the door anyway," Jonathan said. If Calvin wasn't actually there, he'd look like a bit of an idiot.

Jonathan waited a few moments, but there was still no answer. He sighed, and opened the door. "Are you in here or not?"

Jonathan stood in the doorway, and raised an eyebrow. Of course he's still asleep.... Hasn't he heard of the wonderful invention known as the bed? He looked around, and caught sight of the knife. "What the hell..?" He muttered, trying to be quiet so he wouldn't wake the sleeping boy up, though it was probably James that would be more likely to wake him up. He picked up the knife. Why is this in here?

Jonathan wondered whether or not he should wake the sleeping boy up. He'd miss breakfast if he slept much longer, and sleeping on the floor can hardly be good for your back. Deciding he would, Jonathan gently nudged Calvin with his foot. "Calvin?"

Back