Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...Syo... sto- ...Mm?" He woke up. Immediately he sat up and began to frantically search for something. "Wh-where is it?!"

He looked up at Jonathan. "Aahh! Wh-what are you d-doing in here?!" He saw that Jonathan had the knife. "A-and how did you...?!"

"I'm in here cause I was looking for you. We were getting worried when you didn't turn up for breakfast, idiot," Jonathan replied. He looked down at the knife he was still holding. "Why was there a knife in your room?"

Calvin calmed down a little. "...W-well, you would want a knife or something near you too a-after finding out that you're trapped in a school w-with a serial killer!" It was clear that he hadn't forgotten what had happen at the trial yesterday.

"Well, yeah. But you can't exactly have one, what if you decided to kill someone?" Jonathan asked. "You'd already have a weapon."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Hey Leah ;))

(Had a busy day if you know what I mean... Been to the cinema to see bond ;) )

- - - Post Merge - - -

James saw the knife. "I'm disappointed Calvin, if you planned to kill someone, please inform me first! I could help you!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh knocked again but there was no answer. She opened it herself and walked in, she noticed the bathroom door was open and found Alex passed out on the floor, throw up in the sink and toilet. "Alex!"

Last edited:
Jonathan turned and kicked James in the leg. "Shut up, James. No more killing!"

"Oh God..." Misa muttered, following Leigh in and seeing Alex. "What happened? Is she okay?"

James whined like a child. "Heyyyy! No fair!" Vick grabbed the boys shoulder from behind and gave a scary face to James. "Okay okay I get it... Today can be my day off."
Leigh checked the girls pulse. "She's still breathing, but there is sick everywhere..."

"Wh-what?! I wouldn't kill anyone! I-I just needed something - anything - to defend myself with i-incase someone tried to kill me!

Asuna joined the other girls, having looked for Alex in a few other places for Alex first. "If she's been sick make sure her head is facing sideways," she said, trying to peek over Misa's shoulder to see what was going on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Wh-what?! I wouldn't kill anyone! I-I just needed something - anything - to defend myself with i-incase someone tried to kill me!

"We still couldn't risk it. No one expected Miki to kill anyone, but Kaito is still dead," Jonathan pointed out.

Leigh went to turn the girls head when Alex seemed to bite her hand a little. "Eep!" She said cutely.
The girl jumped into the air and flipped into a crouched pose, pulling out her scissors. "Genocider Syo in the house- Ugh sick everywhere! Jeez has Alex been on the booze again?!" Genocider Syo laughed then realised the pain Alex was having. "Oh dear I don't feel so good." (Just for the record girls are more or less completely safe with Syo since she only murders men haha)

Last edited:
"B-but Syo's killed loads of people before! A-and that Monocreep's trying to get us all to k-kill each other! Wh-what if I'm next?!"

...How come she's the murdering psychopath again? Misa wondered. "Are you okay?" She honestly didn't care too much about Syo, but she asked anyway since it was still Alex's body.

"To be fair, all of the deaths so far have somehow involved this idiot," Jonathan replied, gesturing at James. He held up his wrist, the handcuffed one. "And we have a better system of dealing with him now."

James chuckled. "You speak about me as if I'm insane or something!"
Syo sat down on her bed. "No, my stomach is killing I have bad cramps and- WAIT YOUR BLUE HAIR, ARE YOU SENPAI'S SISTER?!"

"You are, James. Now shut up," Jonathan said.

Misa looked confused for a moment. "What? Oh, wait, you said before that James was your senpai, right? Then yeah, he's my brother."

Last edited:
Back