Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Well, maybe you are if you're trying to get everyone killed! Calvin thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(yOU DID IT AGAIN AAAAAHHHHH)

James just giggled to himself, he was definitely insane.
"Senpai likes Alex, but not me! Typical of my normal targets, but there is something special about him, I can't quite put my finger on it! It's like me and Senpai have met before! But- OUCH!" Syo grabbed her stomach again. "It hurts! Do you reckon some demon got inside me and now I'm possessed?! Oh boy that would be fun!"

Last edited:
"Try drinking chammomile tea," Willow suggested. "Or ginger tea if you still feel like you're gonna barf." (Idk where Willow was so I'm just gonna say she was with the rest of the group.)

"Why do you know so much about tea?" Asuna asked.

"One sec!" She said, changed into a black skirt and black and red blouse and cheered. "Sure lets go to the kitchen! Wherever that is!" She skipped of the room singing to herself and spinning her scissors.

"How come you like girly clothes while Alex wouldn't touch a skirt or a dress with a barge pole?" Misa asked curiously, following the others to the kitchen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Slow replies, I'm looking through Jake's "looking 4 boyfriend" thread in the woods. I swear he does one of these every year)

"I told you guys I'm not Alex! We are two different people!" She arrived at the kitchen and sat down pained with cramps. "Can someone please make me some tea?" She asked then span her scissors in her fingers.

Calvin got up. "L-look. I'm just scared. I-I don't want to hurt anyone else, but I don't want anyone to h-hurt me!"

"Willow can, she's the expert," Asuna said, shooing Willow off to go make tea.

Asuna and Misa sat down near Syo, and a few minutes later Willow walked over with a pot of chamomile tea and some teacups on a tray.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calvin got up. "L-look. I'm just scared. I-I don't want to hurt anyone else, but I don't want anyone to h-hurt me!"

"Just stay away from looney tunes here and you'll be fine," Jonathan said. "No one wants to die but everyone having weapons would probably cause more harm than good."

Genocider Syo took a sip and widened her already huge red eyes. "Wow this is amazing!" Syo turned to the girls. "I don't share memories with Alex, only basic knowledge, so do you guys have any idea why I'm ill?" Syo looked a little concerned. "I hope Alex hasn't gotten herself into bother again, geez protecting her is hard sometimes! But fun because murder is usually involved!"

"She might have been drinking?" Misa suggested. "I wouldn't be surprised if she got herself ill given how much she can drink wihout passing out. On the first day here I watched her hold her own even with James."

( whyy does this thread exist xD )

Last edited:
Leigh shook her head. "I didn't see or smell any alcohol in her room, she might just be ill..."
"Ugh Alex jeez! Anyway what you giiiiirls up to today?"
"But then again... I'm probably wrong but... Never mind..."

"...OK... But seriously... I was terrified. I-I couldn't go to sleep until... early in the morning..." he said, then yawned. He was still a little tired then.

Jonathan watched Calvin yawn. You can go back to sleep for a bit if you want. Though you should maybe have breakfast first?"

Leigh whispered in Misa's ear. "I don't want to tell Syo because I don't know how she will react... But do you think it's possible she is... Pregnant?"
Syo was drinking her tea. "This is great Wendy!" She said to Willow, not knowing her name other than it started with a W. "Who did you kill to make this?!"

"Hmm... Yeah, I am a little hungry too... I guess I-I'd better make myself breakfast then..." he said as he began to walk out of his room.

"What are you talking about?" Misa whispered back. "She- Oh god, you could be right actually...."

"It's Willow, not Wendy," Willow pointed out. "And unless you count a flower as a person, no one."

Last edited:
Syo giggled. "Ohhhhh did it screaaaam?" Syo swung her scissors around then sniffed the air. "I smell boys!"
Leigh nodded at Misa. "If that is the case then what do we do? Syo is so unpredictable their lives could be at risk?" She then sat next to Syo and tilted her head. "Why do you exactly hate boys?"
"Well, that's quite a story, I- I SMELL SENPAI!" Syo got up sharp teeth in a smile that soon dropped. "And some scum too!"

Last edited:
Just as Calvin was about to leave the room, he realised that Jonathan still had the knife. "Uhhh... what are you going to do with that...?"

"Why is James different to other boys?" Misa asked.

Jonathan glanced at the knife, having briefly forgotten he even had it. "Put it back in the Kitchn, I guess. I'm assuming that's where you got it from?"

Back