Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

James followed humming tunes to himself.
"I can't quite explain it! He is just so... I don't know..." Syo wasn't sure. "Alex seems to hate him, but for me there is something about him, his craziness perhaps? LOOK HE IS HOT AND SEXY AND I WANT TO CUT HIM INTO PEICES BUT I CANT OKAY ITS LIKE WE ARE DESTINED TO BE!"

Last edited:
Calvin could hear the girls talking as he made his breakfast. He was a little worried because 'Alex' seemed a little... crazy. Is she usually like this...? he thought to himself while he sat down at a nearby table and began to eat his toast.

Jonathan scowled at James. "Do you have to hum? It's irritating and I can't exactly just walk away from you."

Asuna glanced to the side and saw Calvin eating toast. "I guess the boys found Calvin."

Last edited:
Calvin could hear the girls talking as he made his breakfast. He was a little worried because 'Alex' seemed a little... crazy. Is she usually like this...? he thought to himself while he sat down at a nearby table and began to eat his toast.

(You can tell when it's Genocider Syo just by looking her eyes become red instead of green, her teeth become pointy and she has a huge toung. XD )
Leigh smiled. "I apologise about this." She then blew some dust from a small tube she had kept in her pocket isn't Syo's face, making her sneeze.
"ACHOO!" Alex sneezed and returned to normal then looked around and looked uncomfortable. "Erm... I'm not going to ask..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

James just hummed louder.

Jonathan stopped and kicked James in the shin. "Would you like it if I started humming obnoxiously?"

"Welcome back, Alex," Asuna said.

(You can tell when it's Genocider Syo just by looking her eyes become red instead of green, her teeth become pointy and she has a huge toung. XD )

(I know, but Calvin has mostly seen her as Syo, so...)

"...Hi everyone..." he said before taking another bit out of his toast.

(Darker colour because The Woods have taken over and it's making the colour I used before hard to see)

"Go ahead we could do a duet!" James said ignoring the pain in his shin.
Leigh waved at Calvin. "Hey."
"Hey?" Alex said a little confused.
Vick was smiling to himself. "What should we do today guys?"

Vick smiled at Calvin. "I'm not sure, perhaps we could get everyone doing a group activity, usually that's pretty fun!"
Leigh smiled. "Since the boys are here, we could all play truth or dare this time?"
"I don't mind kitty." He said and winked at the boy.
One of Vick's hamsters dived up onto the table and hit James lightly for winking. Vick gave an 'I'm watching you looks to him.'

"Can someone else have the idiot now?" Jonathan asked hopefully. He was all for truth or dare, but he didn't particularly want to still be attached to James.

"Oh..." He was glad that he had decided to have a nap after his breakfast. Truth or dare wasn't his kind of thing because he didn't want to be forced to do anything embarrassing.

Calvin had finished his breakfast. "...I'm going to have a nap, so... see you all later..." he said as he went back up to his room.

Back