Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Willow smiled. Usually kissing in truth or dare was random, it wasnt very often you got to choose. Without warning, she leaned over to the girl sitting next to her and kissed Asuna on the lips.

Asuna went bright red and pushed the british girl away. "W-w-what the h-hell, Willow?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'll probably be really slow with replies because I'll be at my cousin's birthday party)

Leigh giggled. "How cute."
Vick was sitting with the usual creepy smile, hamsters running around and pestering Jonathan.

Willow laughed. "James, truth or dare?" She asked, ignoring the death glare Asuna was giving her.

Jonathan kept moving around to get away from the hamsters, dragging James along with him.

(This site I swear keeps glitching the last few days)

- - - Post Merge - - -

James looked a little taken a back. "Well that's a personal question!" He then chuckled. "Well, I don't remember her name, but some girl when I was 17. I think she was called Tara or something it was at a party a looooong time ago." He said. "Let's see... Jonathan truth or dare."

Last edited:
"If you could kill someone and-" James started before being put in a head lock by Alex who dived at him over the table,
"Nothing to do with killing okay!" She snarled at him.
"OUCH! Fine!" He said then was released and sighed. "Do you want to *ahem* have happy fun sexy times with anyone in this room and if so who and why?"

"N-no, it's not," Jonathan insisted. He moved along a little, trying to move further away from James despite the handcuffs.

(I'm not sure when Calvin should come back because I don't want him to miss out on the truth or dare stuff (because I'm evil >:3) but I'm worried if that would be too soon?)

Back