Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Somebody here? Um... I don't really know..." Misa thought for a moment. "If I had to choose, I suppose you? All of the other boys are weirdos, idiots and/or my brother...."

"All boys are weirdos or idiots, Misa," Willow said. "Girls are so much better."

"Sorry," Misa said again, even though he had said it was okay.

(We need Leah back so Misa has someone to ask t/d without it being Calvin's turn straight after xD)

"Hm..." Misa thought for a while. "They say everyone has a price, that they'd do absolutely anything for. What would be yours?"

Alex tilted her head. "Well, what do you mean by anything?" She started to think. "I use to have horrible money problems... So probably 1 million dollars!"

Eddie, Danni and Benny walk in to the room where people are playing truth or dare and says; All'reet mind if W' join in

"If your whole family was hanging off a cliff about to die and be eaten by savage dinosaurs at the bottom, but there was the biggest best spaceship on the other side off the cliff ready to blast off into space and you could only pick one what would you do?"

Last edited:
Benny: SPACESHIP! and I wouldn't pick my family as they left me on an astronauts door step as a baby as I had only one arm, so I got a robotic one

Back