Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"You know what? Fine. I'll go in the closet with Vick," Jonathan said bravely. "It'd better only be thirty minutes though, I swear if you leave is there for an hour or something..."

Leigh nodded. "Of course." She unchained James and attached him to poor Calvin.
Vick giggled. "I love the dark." He then dragged the boy into the closet.
As soon as they entered the closet, Leigh and Alex exchanged glances, then she snuck over and locked the door.

Eddie: Aw cheers pet, ya nee what w' got nee booze ill gan fetch some Newcastle brown from me bag, Leigh give is a hand petal

Gtg everyone bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leah ahs control of my characters

- - - Post Merge - - -

just to put them asleep and stuff

Leigh got up cutely and smiled. "Sure." She wasn't sure what he said, but she followed close behind.
James smirked at Calvin. "Hey."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick loved the dark. "Oh this is going to be fun."

Jonathan tried to move as far away as he could from Vick, hoping he wouldn't without notice in the dark. realising it, he started humming 'Hush little Baby' under his breath to calm him down.

James stood up. "Time to get some beer." He said dragging the boy to the alcohol cupboard.
"Are you deaf!?"Alex snapped at him. "Leigh and Eddie went to get some."
Leigh and Eddie went to get a box of alcohol Monokuma had delivered to them in the hallway. While on the way, they talked and kissed cutely once again, before Eddie took some beer and decided to go back to his room. (his other characters went to their rooms too) Leigh brought the alcohol back blushing red. "Here."
"Leigh you are an angel I swear!" He said taking some beer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick heard the song and started feeling sleepy, starting to fall a little and was very close to Jonathan.

Last edited:
James stood up. "Time to get some beer." He said dragging the boy to the alcohol cupboard.
"Are you death?" Alex snapped at him. "Leigh and Eddie went to get some."
Leigh and Eddie went to get a box of alcohol Monokuma had delivered to them in the hallway. While on the way, they talked and kissed cutely once again, before Eddie took some beer and decided to go back to his room. (his other characters went to their rooms too) Leigh brought the alcohol back blushing red. "Here."
"Leigh you are an angel I swear!" He said taking some beer.

(*deaf. death is an entirely different thing I'm sorry I can't help it don't kill me )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jonathan couldn't see Vick in the dark, though it felt like he was close, although he could be wrong entirely. He realised he was humming, and stopped immediately. Was that because I'm with him? ...God, I hope not...

Calvin sighed. He wasn't enjoying this at all. And he knew it was going to get worse if James got drunk...

Vick felt his hamsters in the scarf and sleepily stroke them. "Ohhhhh I love the dark."
Leigh sat down, blushing red.
"What's up with Leigh? Oh well probably nothing, what do you guys want to do now?"

Last edited:
Jonathan used Vick's voice to work out where he was and move further away, though he tripped and landed on his butt. "Ouch..."

Usami popped up. "Heyyyyyyyya! Yes there is a pool!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick had tried to help Jonathan from tripping, but ended up tripping over and onto him instead, faces now extremely close. (Wow GAY YASSSSS)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alex went to grab some beer when Leigh stopped her. "Huh?"
"I don't think that's a good idea..."

Calvin was surprised when he saw Usami/Monomi (like, which one is it?! XD). "Wh-who are you?" He wasn't around when the others met her. But then he suddenly recognised her from yesterday. "W-wait, weren't you that bunny that got k-killed by Monokuma... and then you weren't actually dead a-afterwards?!"

Last edited:
Back