Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Alex looked amazed. "A robotic arm! Cool!"
Leigh smiled. "Bionics are very cool." She backed her up. "It is your turn Benny."

Benny: "I dare you to drink a whole bottle of this" ,Benny gives Leigh a bottle of space chili juice

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with her? Jonathan wondered, watching the girl down the bottle of chilli juice. First the icecube then that? That's not normal...

Leigh giggled mischievously. "I dare you too... Be locked in that closet with Vick for 30 minutes. We will re hand cuff James to Calvin."

"W-wait, what?!" He definitely didn't want to be handcuffed to a crazy person who got involved with the murder and suicides.

"What happens if I refuse to do the dare?" Jonathan asked immediately. Anything not to spend time alone with Vick. He'd even rather stay handcuffed to the idiot.

Last edited:
Leigh tilted her head. "If you don't do it, you will be handcuffed to James for another 2 days."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eddie: Ew, any of ya got any scram I'm starvin'

Leigh nodded. "I'll get you something." She got up and came back with a big bag of crisps for everyone.

Last edited:
Please don't do it, Jonathan... He was especially nervous about being handcuffed to James after what he said about him earlier.

Jonathan cautiously glanced at Vick. Two days with James was a long time. Then again, thirty minutes with Vick was also a long time. I think I'd honestly rather be with James. Though Vick might get p*ssed off if I refuse...

Back