Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...Vick?" Jonathan could feel Vick after he'd fallen on top of him. He raised his head, trying to get a better look of what was going on in the dark, not realising how close their faces were until their lips accidentally met. (;))

"Ooh, swimming sounds fun. I wasn't with you guys last time you went to the pool," Asuna said.

"How are you two going to swim?" She looked at Calvin and James.
(She calls herself 'Usami' but Monokuma changed her name to 'Monomi' to make her his 'little sister')
Leigh giggled. "Swimming might be fun. I enjoyed it last time... Didn't Jonathan show everyone his-"
"Sssshhhhh. We don't need to re live it."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!)
Vick felt the boy kiss him, a face full of confusion, but did not move away. "..."

Last edited:
(This is hawt ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) )

"R-really? ...I wasn't either... Maybe... we could go there...?" He then remembered that he was handcuffed to James. "...Oh. Ummm..." He wanted to go, but he definitely didn't want to leave James on his own.

(Ohhhh OK!)

Last edited:
Jonathan was thankful for the darkness now as he felt his face ho bright red. It took him a few seconds to realise what exactly was going on, before he abruptly moved away, banging his head against the floor. "Argh!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"If we go swimming, the boys have to go get changed first," Misa said. "so they can't wait behind and spy on us this time."

Last edited:
(INTERNALLY SCREAMING)
Vick blushed for a second, then went back to his creepy look, then giggled to himself. "Jonathan had a cruuuuush. Bless Jonathan likes boys."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alex smirked. "We could unchain you and tie him to a radiator." She looked happy. "I want to swim!"
"Don't strain yourself to much." Leigh told the girl.
"Huh?"

"S-Shut up, it was an accident..." Jonathan muttered, shoving Vick off him and shuffling away. "You're no better, you just sat there when it happened..."

"Go for it," Jonathan said grumpily, standing up.

"Does that mean we are going swimming?" Asuna asked hopefully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"...Wait, they all spied on the girls last time?"

"Yeah," Misa said. "A bunch of the boys and Monokuma were spying on the girl's changing room. they fell through the wall."

James nodded. "Yes, you should of seen Alex's bazonga's they were hu-" James was swiftly kicked by Alex.
"SHUT UP!" She then headed off. "Let's go then."
Leigh tilted her head confused. "What is a 'bazonga'?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick tried the door. "It's locked." He then giggled silently taunting the boy. "Jonathan likes Vick, Jonathan likes Vick."

Last edited:
Willow looked at Leigh as if she was insane. "Bazongas are Bristols," she explained, as if that helped at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Jonathan protested. He knocked on the door, hoping one of the others would let them out.

Misa heard the knock on the closet door. "Are we just leaving them in there a little longer?" She asked curiosuly.

"It's cockney rhyming slang," Willow explained. "Bristol bits. Rhymes with t*ts?"

Last edited:
Jonathan groaned. "Have they left or something," He muttered. I don't hink I can stand being in here with him much longer...

"Just the night, he will be resigned tomorrow." Leigh told him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick giggled. "Jonathan likes Vick." He kept repeating.

"I do not, shut up! You're an evil, cute, manipulative b*stard!" Jonathan shouted without even thinking about it, or realising the word 'cute had slipped in there.

Back