Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Vick blushed a little. "Cute?" Vick regained composure. "Did that just slip out there?" (I've been watching AHS and there was a gay scene and I was like awwwww it's like Vick x Jonathan then basically one of the men killed the other and blood went everywhere... Still Vick x Jonathan XD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

(tHIS

THIS IS WHY I PUT THE 'JONATHAN X VICK IS OTP' TAG THERE XD)

(Such evil such cute haha )

Vick quickly grabbed Jonathan by the shoulders and kisses him hard but passionately. "You are kinda cute too." He then full on body slammed the door and it opened. "Time to find the others." He said, walking off like it never even happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg

Jonathan's face went red again as he stood speechless. Vick had just kissed him, voluntarily, then broke down the door and just wandered off. "W-what the hell just happened?" He thought out loud, peeking out of the doorway to make sure Vick had totally gone before walking out.

Vick caught up to the others who were now by the pool entrance. "Thank you guys for just leaving us there." He said with the evil smile.
Leigh giggled. "Sorry. Anyway, let's all go into the changing rooms and get changed!"

Instead of tryimg to find the others like Vick probably did, Jonathan headed off to his room. He'd have some privacy then and could do some gymnastics to take his mind off of everything that had just happened.

"Where's Jonathan?" Misa asked, since Vick had joined them again but Jonathan hadn't.

Oh God, he thought, He better not have killed him...

(Calvin asked a question in my last post BTW.)

Vick giggled. "I killed him." He laughed. "Jokes! Not really I'm not sure he must of went off to his room in a huff like usual."
Leigh nodded. "We can chain him to the radiator in the pool room where the towels dry. We can all get changed and the reunite in the pool." She said, then took the chained boys to the radiator, uncuffed them and then chained the blue haired boy to the radiator. "Let's get changed." She said.
Alex looked around. "Hmm, what to wear...?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm gunna have to go very soon I have college in the morning *cries*)

Leigh goes to change into a swimming costume, picking a pastel yellow bikini and tying her long brown hair into a ponytail.

Misa and Willow got changed into similar bikinis to the ones they wore last time.

Asuna looked around in the changing rooms. "Wow, there's loads," she said in awe, looking at all of the swimming costumes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Night everyone!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

('it's happened *screams*' wHO PUT THAT THERE XDDD)

(*looks at Leah suspiciously*)

(*hides*)
Alex got changed into a similar black one and goes out to the pool.
Leigh stretches. She sat by the edge of the pool, unable to swim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(*Leah had been found guilty of putting the tag, she will now be executed*)

Asuna picked out a lilac one piece swimming costume, and joined up with the others once she'd gotten changed.

"How come you don't come in with us, Leigh?" Misa asked, walking over to her. "Are you afraid of the water or something?"

Back