Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Calvin calmed down a little. Misa did have a point. But then again, would Syo do anything for her Senpai, even if it meant that she would get executed? Calvin thought to himself.

Alex looked between them and sighed. "O...Kay?" She then got out the pool and decided to relax and nap on a lounge chair.
Leigh thought out loud. "How did she even develop Genocider Syo?"

Leigh shook her head. "Ghosts don't exist... I don't think?" She said.
Vick giggled, evily, getting out the pool. "I bet we could tickle her nose and ask Syo."
Alex seemed to be having some kind of nightmare on the bench, not looking very happy.

"Of course ghosts exist," Misa told Leigh. "When I was younger I saw one in my bedroom." She paused for a while. "Actually, now that I think about it that kight have just been James trying to scare me..."

"Is she okay?" Asuna asked, glancing at Alex. she seemed to be having a bad dream or something from the look on her face.

Last edited:
Vick giggled. "I'll wake her up." He then tickled her nose, making her sneeze again.
"ACHOO IM WIDE AWAAAAKE!" She jumped up spinning her scissors wildly. "What are you looking at me for?"
Leigh giggled. Where on earth does she keep those scissors?

Last edited:
"Calvin, if you really don't want to be around Syo, why don't you go check up on Jonathan?" Asuna suggested. "You know, make sure Vick actually didn't kill him."

"Hey Syo," Misa said. "Are you a ghost?" She added bluntly.

Calvin went out of the pool and went to look for Jonathan in the locker. He certainly didn't want to be anywhere near Syo.

Syo laughed menacingly. "A ghost?! Dude no, I'm too cool and real to be a ghost!"
Leigh tilted her head. "Then what are you?"
Syo laughed. "I'm all the despair (WORD DROPPING DESPAIR BECAUSE DANGANRONPA NEVER SHUTS UP ABOUT IT) that built up inside of Alex, then exploded into me, SYO!" She smiled evilly. "Pretty cool, except an actual explosion would have been cooler!" (This is basically what Syo is in the game)

Last edited:
Calvin went out of the pool and went to look for Jonathan in the locker. He certainly didn't want to be anywhere near Syo.

(Jonathan is in his room btw. He went a bit stroppy and antisocial after the jonathan x vick scene xD)

Misa looked confused. "So you're like... All of the bad stuff that ever happened to Alex squashed into a person?"

Last edited:
Calvin didn't find Jonathan in the locker. Hmm... he must have gone somewhere else instead of trying to find us. Calvin thought that he should try checking Jonathan's room, so he went there next.

Syo nodded. "Don't tell Alex I told you guys this, she might get upset if you know, but Alex didn't have the best family. Her father was a gambler and mother was well... A prostitute. They had very little money, and well you can apparently earn more as a mother daughter duo."
Leigh looked a little shocked. "That's awful!"
"Exactly, then one day she couldn't take it anymore and there I was SYO THE MIGHTY AND GREAT WAS BORN AND I KILLED HER WHOLE FAMILY." She said way to excitedly. "She doesn't like me, but I protect her! We share the same body after all!"

"You killed her family?" Misa asked, shocked.

Jonathan had locked himself in his room after what had happened with Vick. He'd wanted to practise his gymnastics, though he didn't want to go to the gym for the equipment after seeing the two girls' bodies, do he'd made a makeshift pommel horse in his room and was trying to hold himself upside down for as long as possible.

Calvin knocked on the door. "H-hello?"

(Wait, so Syo's in the game? Is Alex in the game too, or is it just Syo?)

"Leave me alone," Jonathan shouted angrily through the door. Is that Calvin? I bet Vick sent him to torment me more... He thought.

(Alex is from another roleplay we did ages ago. So are James, Misa and Willow)

Last edited:
Back