Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(Syo is from the game (The alternate personality of Toko Fukawa (except I mixed her backstory with another character)) and Alex, James, Willis and Misa are all mine and Tia's OCs from another RP ages ago. They are out metaphorical babies XD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

( http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Genocide_Jack )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genocider Syo nodded. "Yup! Well they were evil b*stards! Prostituting their own daughter! Sick!"
Leigh tilted her head. "No wonder Genocider Syo hates men."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Syo is from the game (The alternate personality of Toko Fukawa (except I mixed her backstory with another character)) and Alex, James, Willis and Misa are all mine and Tia's OCs from another RP ages ago. They are out metaphorical babies XD )

(Ohhhhh OK!)

Calvin took a step back. I guess he isn't in a good mood after that dare, he thought. "W-we were only wondering where you were... because we only saw Vick come back..."

(Ohh Calvin, you have no idea XD)

"Yeah? Well Vick can go **** himself," Jonathan replied, starting to go on a bit of a rant. "What the hell is wrong with him? You can't do that and then just walk out like nothing happened!"

Calvin was a little confused. He thought Jonathan meant being locked up with Vick, but... that didn't seem quite right. He had a feeling something else had happened in there, though he had no idea what. Unsure of what else to say, he went off to get changed.

Last edited:
Vick noticed Jonathan shouting in his room and Calvin leaving. He giggled to himself evilly, I bet Jonathan is all confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh got up, "Bye guys, I'm sleepy." She went to bed.
Syo skipped off to her room. "Byyyyye."

(I'm gunna sleep I am at college with no frees tomorrow :( *cries* I should post in the morning there will probably be a time skip.)

There was silence for a while, which Jonathan took to mean Calvin had left. It was getting late, he figured he should go to bed. Maybe sleep would help.

Misa, Asuna and Willow all got changed, and then the girls said goodnight to eachother before going off to theor respective rooms.

(Sorry I disappeared last night, I had too much stuff to do ;_; )

[Time Skip]
Leigh woke up and yawned, going to get her usual cereal and meet up in the dining room.
Vick also went towards the dining area, walking down the hall.

Jonathan woke up, stretching, and headed down to go get breakfast. He hoped he was one of the first people there, maybe he could be finished his breakfast and gone before Vick showed up.

Misa walked doen to the dining room to get her Orange juice and toast. "Hey Leigh," she said when she spotted her.

Calvin woke up, got changed and went out of his room. He went down to the kitchen to have breakfast.

James woke up, still chained to the radiator. I can't believe they all forgot about me.
Vick bumped into Jonathan in the halls, smiling at him with his usual creepy smile. "Hello friend."
"Hello." Leigh said cheerfully.
Alex woke up and also went to the kitchen.

Last edited:
Vick grabbed the boys wrist before he could leave. "Huh? Why are you so mad Jonathan... Oh I see, did you have nightmare and wet the bed last night?"

Last edited:
Calvin made some toast as usual and sat down to eat it. "Morning..." he said to everyone who was in the kitchen, before taking a bite of his toast.

"What?" Jonathan asked, as his anger turned to confusion for a moment. "Of course not! You should know why I'm mad, you were the god damn cause of it!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Morning, Calvin," Misa said cheerfully. She took a bite of her toast, and then stopped, realising something. "Is James still handcuffed to the radiator? "

Vick looked confused. "Me? Oh you must be mistaken I'm a delight, are you sure?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh looked at Calvin. "... Where is James?"

Back