Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"I tried, this morning," Jonathan told Leigh. Well, I lost it a bit and yelled... "He did it again and just walked off... I can't tell if it means or anything to him or if he is doing it just to screw with my head..."

Last edited:
"He is insane, I wouldn't put it past him just screwing with your head." James said.
Leigh smiled. "Why don't you sit down and talk to him, he is in the library right? Be serious about it, but don't get angry."

Jonathan looked at Leigh like she was insane. "...You do realise this is Vick we're talking about, right? He's very hard to have a serious conversation with..."

Calvin didn't have much else to say to Jonathan and the others, so he went off to jog around the school, like he sometimes liked to do.

Eddie got ready and grab his guitar and pocket amp and made is way to the caf? while he was there he walked up to Leigh and said: Alright Leigh, so err do you fancy ya narr gannin' out for like tea later?

Alex and James looked at each other in unison and smirked, saying "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" in unison.
Leigh was red. "M-Me?" She stuttered. "...I'd love too." She said nervously.

Jonathan glared at Alex.

Misa looked to Leigh, and Eddie who had just walked in. "I guess there's your answer, Alex," She giggled.

Eddie smiled like a Cheshire cat, "Erm Great thanks". Eddie walked over to a empty table and began to play Bat outta hell

Last edited:
Alex stood up, handcuffs forcing James up too. "Misa, Willow, (Asuna? Is she's there) shall we go find some thing to do and leave the love birds alone."
Leigh blushed. "Y-You are going?"
"We will let you have some quality time to yourselves."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh moved over to Eddie. "S-So what did you want to do?" She said cutely.

"Sure," Misa said, standing up. Asuna stood up too a second later. "Jonathan, you should go talk to Vick, he's probably still in the library."

Jonathan sighed. "Easier said than done, you know..." He muttered, though he got up and started walking towards the library anyway.

Alex smiled waiting for Jonathan to leave as she walked out with the others. "Bless him." She then turned to the girls again. "What do you guys want to do today?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh nodded. "Sure! I love movies!"

Eddie: "Do ya like Queen the band coz I have one of their concerts on DVD"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leah once again may control my people as im off

Back