Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Calvin went past the library next. He didn't want to go in there incase Jonathan was talking to Vick. And even if he knew they weren't, reading wasn't Calvin's kind of thing. He continued to jog around the school.

Jonathan reached the library, and cautiously peeked his head around the door, just trying to see if Vick was actually there. He still wasn't sure whether talking to him would be a good idea or not.

(Okay Ben told me what he wants to happen so I'm posting for him as he is off to watch GoT with his dad)
Leigh and Eddie smiled, cuddling on the bed as they watched the concert on the rooms TV. "Wow, this is so cool!"
Eddie was having fun, he really enjoyed Leigh's company. She is really cute. He kissed her and they cutely watched the film in between little kisses and cuddles. (THEY ARE TOO INNOCENT GUYS JEEZ)
(Just gunna leave them for now)
Vick sat in the library, once again reading up on the big 'disaster' thing he was reason before. For it to be such a huge disaster on the world, it's strange I don't remember it. Must be Monokuma making up crap again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Why don't we all get drunk!" James said. "Have a party! A girls party plus one boy!"
"Erm, let me think about that... That's a big fat no." Alex responded.

Last edited:
Jonathan spotted Vick, sitting at a table reading. I wonder what he's reading, he thought, while he tried to work out what to say. After a little while, he decided to just wing it, and he walked in. "...Vick, can we talk..?" He asked quietly.

"Hey, Calvin," Misa said cheerfully. "Do you have any ideas what we could do now?"

Last edited:
"Well, we do both have mouths and working voice boxes, so I don't see why we can't talk." He giggled, Dark Devas on the table.

Jonathan sat down at the table with Vick, and then sat in awkward silence for what seemed like forever. "Why did you kiss me?" He eventually blurted out. Wow, Jonathan, great start... he thought sarcastically.

"...Not really..." He didn't want to go swimming in the pool again that day, but he couldn't think of anything else to do.

Vick seemed to blush for a second, but instantly went back to his usual composure. "Well, you kissed me first. You had a crush on me so I thought you would appreciate it." He then giggled. "I also thought it would be funny to see how you would react."
"Well, why don't we go check out the stage/theatre/dressing rooms upstairs, I'm sure we could mess around up there!"

"I kissed you by accident though, you did it on purpose," Jonathan pointed out. "...Did it actually... Mean anything?"

"Ooh, that sounds fun," Misa replied. Maybe we can get Alex to try on another dress?

Vick clearly didn't want to answer, going back to his book. "Well, did it mean anything to you?"
Alex nodded, walking up to the dressing room/theatre. She was feeling pains again and she rested against the stage. "..." She had cramps and it was annoying her. "Stupid cramps." She muttered to herself.

"If it didn't, I wouldn't have freaked out so much, I could've just ignored it..." Jonathan answered. "You're avoiding the question now."

"...Are you okay, Alex..?" Misa asked, noticing Alex against the stage when they got there. She remembered what Leigh had said. What if Leigh was right?

Alex groaned a little. "I'll be fine, just some pains."
"Don't be such a baby." James complained. (Oh the irony)
Vick looked up. "Well, I felt like I wanted to do it, so I did." Vick said. "Why, have you come back for more?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have probationary exams tomorrow for my English Lit so it gunna sleep. Night~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have probationary exams tomorrow for my English Lit so it gunna sleep. Night~)

"I only came to talk to you now to get answers," Jonathan replied. "This whole thing has really thrown me off, I didn't even know I liked guys before..."

"You sure you're okay?" Misa asked.

"Hey, Misa, look! I found a whole box of those cat ears!" Asuna shouted from across the room.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Night Leah)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Actually I think I'm gonna go sleep now too. Bye~!)

Alex nodded. "Yeah Misa don't worry I'll be fine."
"Hmmm, okay, that's a shame." Vick said. "Have I answered your questions?"

Back