Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Yeah, you have... Thanks," Jonathan replied.

"Can we dress you up again?" Misa asked Alex hopefully. "You looked so pretty in that dress!"

Alex crossed her arms looking victorious. "No, and you can't, since I've got James chained up too me you can't make me change clothes. She stuck her tongue out childish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick smiled evilly, then went back to the book. "Jonathan likes Viiiiick." He teases again.

"I could take James for a bit," Misa pointed out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"You could be a kitten, Calvin?" Asuna suggested, showing him the box of cat ear headbands.

"...Nah..." He went back to the others without putting any of the costumes on.

(Edited because ninja'd)

Last edited:
Alex looked nervous then shook her head. "N-No!" She then went to her last resort. "If you try and dress me up... I'll sneeze!"

"....And then you'll turn into Syo, who likes girly clothes and would love to be chained to James. Are you sure that'd work out for you?" Misa asked.

James shook his head. "Please not Syo, she creeps me out!" James said.
Alex, running out of ideas. "W-Well..."
(Vick said something earlier btw)

(Whoops sorry)
"...Shut up, Vick..." Jonathan muttered, going red.

"So does that mean we can dress you up?" Misa asked hopefully.

Asuna frowned at Calvin. "Spoil sport... Willow will be a cat, won't you Willow?" she asked, putting one of the headbands onto the British girl from behind.

Willow started to imitate a cat, licking the back of her hand and saying, "Grrr...."

Asuna giggled. "What sort of a cat says 'Grrr'?"

Calvin was near Alex and the others and heard Alex talking about turning into Syo. "N-no... Don't...!" He also didn't want to be dressed up.

(Ninja'd again XD)

Last edited:
(In the car so had connections)
Alex sighed. "...Do whatever... Just make it quick." Alex said, like she was about to be executed.
Vick was giggling, the hamsters seem to be cuddling up too Jonathan, Vick then kissed Jonathan again, because well, he felt like it.

Last edited:
Jonathan blushed bright red, though this time he actually kissed Vick back for the first time.

"My foster parents' cat went grr," Willow defended herself.

Grinning evilly, Misa started looking for the frilliest, girliest dress she could find.

Vick picked the boy up and pretty much body slammed the boy on the table kissing him, then stopped. "Hmmm, wait a minute." He then went back to his book as if nothing happened. "Jonathan do you remember the biggest most tragic disaster of all time?"

Vick showed him the books and articles. "It's either Monokuma just messing with us, or I think maybe the books in this library could give us a clue to what is going on here. How could we forget about this?" Vick showed him the book, some words had been blacked out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

James was looking around, then found a Sailor Moon cosplay. "Ohhh, I know what you are wearing." He passed it to Alex.
"I'm not being a sailor scout!" Alex growled.
James laughed. "Yes you arrrre! And I'm being Tuxedo Mask man!"
"NO!"

Jonathan looked at the book. "What are the missing words?" He asked, lookig at the blacked out bits. "Names maybe?"

"Aww, you'd look so cute as sailor moon! I wonder if there's any I could wear," Misa said, looking aroynd where James had found it. "Oh, I could be Misa Amane from Death Note!"

Last edited:
"Well, it says here that it killed off more than 3/4 of the population of Japan, and then nearly a half the population in the world." He read on. "The cause seems to be blacked out, and however started it. But it goes on to say that whoever started it has followers called 'The Remnants of Despair'. Apparently they did lots of crazy things... But it's all blacked out, as if someone is hiding information from us."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh had entered the dressing room. "Did I hear someone mention Sailor Moon?" She said, a huge anime fan.
"How was your date?" Alex asked.
"Did you do it?"
"James you can't ask that!"
"We watched a film and then had a nap, if that's what you mean? I'm not sure... But I'm going back to see him later." Leigh said then looked extremely enthusiastic. "Now where is Sailor Moon?!"

"Wait, it killed of half of the population of the world? That can't be true, we'd remember something like that wouldn't we?" Jonathan asked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Misa looked at Leigh. "Alex is going to dress up as Sailor Moon," she said, grinning. "Well, I don't think she wants to but she doesn't really have a choice."

Back