Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...I've known you all my life, James, and I definitely wouldn't describe you as 'great with the ladies'..." Misa said.

Calvin picked up the costume and tried to put it back. Nope. Not gonna wear this...thing! he thought to himself.

"We could just go find the others?" Jonathan suggested, putting a book he'd knocked off back onto the shelf.

"Hey, Calvin, what are you doing?" Misa asked, moving between Calvin and where all of the costumes were so he couldn't put it back. "We're dressed up, don't be the party pooper..."

Vick tilted his head. "Sure." He headed up to the others.
Leigh found a camera, taking a picture of all the girls. She checked the time and looked startled. "Eep! I'm going to be late!" She got her stuff and ran out. "I'll see you guys later!" She ran to the cafe area.

Eddie had just put on is old suit and headed to the caf? were he began to lay the table for tea

Leigh got to her room, swapping out her cosplay for a a fancy dress, it was a cute blue and black dress, nothing too fancy. She popped along to the dinner hall. "S-Sorry I'm late!" She said, silly hair still in bunches she forgot to take out.

Alex nodded. "If I have to wear this stupid, you have to get dressed up!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Not much, just everyone getting dressed up for fun!" James said to Danny.

Jonathan followed Vick out. I wonder where they are, he thought, having left to find Vick before the girls had decided what to do.

"Yes," Misa told Calvin. "It's not like you'll look like an idiot, everyone else git dressed up too."

Leigh giggled sitting down. "...Oh oops." She took the bunches out her hair. "... I forgot I had them in... Me and the girls have been cosplaying!" She said enthusiastically.

Leigh giggled sitting down. "...Oh oops." She took the bunches out her hair. "... I forgot I had them in... Me and the girls have been cosplaying!" She said enthusiastically.

Eddie: "Haha, Bless ya pet, yeah i've cosplayed a couple of times I really like I bet you looked beautiful just like you do now"

Leigh blushed. "I-I'm not... But thank you." She said shyly. "Who made food?"
"That would be meeeee!" Monokuma said in a chefs hat. "Food is served." He said in a posh accent. "Uphuhupu!" He then turned around to leave. "KEEP THIS PG13, I'm having enough trouble censoring the other love birds jeez!"

Back