Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Eddie: "Hahaha, don't be silly you do look beautiful and I made fo........... Oh F**k not you teddy bear"

Eddie flipped the plate and said" You having and F**king laugh mate, I make a beautiful steak and you expect is to eat bloody rabbit food"

Last edited:
"FINE! This is the last time I try and sort you guys out with a lovely meal!" He shouted, the stomped off.
Leigh looked excited. "You made steak?" She asked happily.

Calvin came back wearing a bunny costume that was light blue with white polka dots. On top of the costume, he wore a black T-shirt with lots of different coloured polka dots on it. He was blushing bright red with embarrassment.

(Hmmm, that costume seems awfully familiar...)

Vick grabbed Jonathand corner. "Why don't we go have fun on our own? What could we do!" He said excited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh and Eddie had their dinner, being all cute. (Gunna leave these in the background)

Vick grabbed Jonathand corner. "Why don't we go have fun on our own? What could we do!" He said excited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh and Eddie had their dinner, being all cute. (Gunna leave these in the background)

(Are you hinting at something? ;))

"What kind of fun?" Jonathan asked, a little confused why they suddenly stopped.

"...Okay," Jonathan replied. The last time he'd been in Vick's room, he ended up singing for the russian boy and then being used as his teddy bear.

(Slow replies, for some reason my phone is acting weird and not letting me type properly.)

Vick dragged the boy to his room, pushing him on the bed, then simply just cuddled him. "I'm sleepy, sing that song again." The hamsters were laying out on the pillow.

Vick sighed, cuddling up to Vick a little, and started singing.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird..."

"...So hush little baby, don't you cry,
Your mama loves you and so do I," Jonathan sang softly, ending with a different line this time. By the time he was finished, Vick was asleep and Jonathan was starting to drift off too.

Back